• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aFundraiser That Is Not Gambling?

In summary, Kathy was at a cluster meeting and heard the wonders of bingo fundraiser shows. However, she has some problems with gambling and does not think it is a good idea for an organization to promote that. She also thinks a regular cooking show could be a good option because it does not involve gambling and is a regular fundraiser.
revsmrs311
I was at our cluster meeting hearing the wonders of bingo fundraiser shows. It sounded great for organization and consultant. My only problem with it is that it's gambling, and as a pastor's wife, I really cannot promote that.Any fundraiser ideas that don't involve gambling? Thanks in advance. Kathy

The other issue with a gambling FR (even just a raffle) is that you usually need a license from the state for it to be legal. How about a regular cooking show? You could do a theme show that ties in to the organization.

What state are you in? Market Day has fantastic fundraising. They are in FL, IL, OH, MI and a few other states.

I say do a normal fundraiser and if you want to do some kind of theme have a "kick off" cooking show and do the theme there.

I respect you for sticking to your beliefs and true to them!!!!!!!

Make a theme around what the money will be used for. I am new to the PC Biz but. I was looking to have just a Grand Opening show, but I felt that is there is no real host then what better way to really contribute to a good cause. So I am doing a FR. I just made a post about the Church Pantry above. It was just a whim and asked a friend of about her church needs. They have a food pantry, kids activites, mission trips. Every $ counts.

What about a traditional fund-raiser ... where the free product value will be donated to a battered women's shelter? People also can buy gifts for the women to take with them when they start their own household.

Di_Can_Cook said:
What about a traditional fund-raiser ... where the free product value will be donated to a battered women's shelter? People also can buy gifts for the women to take with them when they start their own household.

I LOVE:love: that idea, thanks!

1. What is a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling?"

A "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling" is a type of fundraising event that does not involve games of chance or gambling activities. This type of fundraiser typically involves selling products or services to raise money for a cause or organization.

2. How is a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling" different from a traditional fundraiser?

A "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling" differs from a traditional fundraiser in that it does not rely on luck or chance to raise money. Instead, it focuses on the sale of goods or services to generate funds.

3. What types of products or services can be sold in a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling?"

There are many different products and services that can be sold in a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling." Some popular options include kitchenware, home goods, gift items, and food products. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality products that are perfect for fundraising events.

4. How much money can be raised through a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling?"

The amount of money that can be raised through a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling" will vary depending on the products or services being sold, the size of the event, and the efforts put into promoting and selling. However, with the right products and a strong marketing strategy, it is possible to raise a significant amount of money for your cause or organization.

5. How can I get started with organizing a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling?"

If you are interested in organizing a "Fundraiser That Is Not Gambling," you can get started by contacting Pampered Chef and speaking with a fundraising consultant. They can provide you with more information about the products, services, and resources available to help make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • shelly.nurse