• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Requirements for Hosting a Successful Fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation revolved around planning a fundraiser for a high school reunion in November, with a focus on Christmas shopping. The main questions asked were about the need for an ID number for the fundraiser and different types of shows that could be done to increase sales. It was suggested that an account is needed for the fundraiser and the check can be made out to either the high school reunion or the high school itself. The conversation also touched on using a person's name for the fundraiser and how to do a bingo Pampered Chef show. Finally, there was a question about the organization name on the check for a dance studio fundraiser.
deidrejo
Ok, so I have a few questions about a fundraisers. My high school reunion committe wants to have a fundraiser around November, Christmas shopping being the big boster, and here's the questions that I have:

-Do they have to have any type of ID number like a non-profit organization does? Is this needed for PC when I turn the show in?

-What different types of shows does everyone do to try to increase sales? The last PC fundrasier I attended, which was a Bingo, was outstanding! It brought in a lot of sales and profit for my cousin's dance school.

I am going to be putting this show on while I am home for vacation, so I would really like to plan this out accordingly. ANY ides will help me out! I know it's far away, but I don't want to wait until the last minute to plan anything and then all of a sudden have part of my vacation taken away.

Thanks in advance everyone!!!
Deidre

Deidre... I can answer the first question... all they need is an account to deposit the check in. PC will not make it out to a person, but an organization. So maybe to the xx high school xx reunion or to xx high school and have your school give you the funds. Does that make sense?

My daughter was told that she could use a persons name and then fund.
Her's is Wendy Lincoln Fund. Her animal shelter isn't big enough to have it's own checking account. The check will have that and then Wendy Lincoln under it. She's cashed two of them already and starting on her third.

How do you do a bingo Pampered Chef show?

Bobby

Chef Bobby said:
My daughter was told that she could use a persons name and then fund.
Her's is Wendy Lincoln Fund. Her animal shelter isn't big enough to have it's own checking account. The check will have that and then Wendy Lincoln under it. She's cashed two of them already and starting on her third.

How do you do a bingo Pampered Chef show?

Bobby

Okay, sorry if this sounds dumb, but I am new at this FR-thing. I have a fundraiser coming up for a Dance Studio to help out with costumes for competitions. Will they write a check to say "Stephanie's School of Dance" or "So-and-So Dance Studio"?

They make the check out to whatever you put in the organization field in P3.

1. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin your fundraiser.

2. What products are available for fundraisers?

We have a wide range of products available for fundraisers, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with a catalog of available products for your fundraiser.

3. How much can we earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount you can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the products sold and the size of your fundraiser. On average, fundraisers earn between 10-15% of the total sales. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more specific information based on your fundraiser.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser is up to you and your group. Most fundraisers last between 2-4 weeks, but you can choose a longer or shorter timeframe depending on your goals and availability.

5. How do we place orders and receive products for our fundraiser?

Orders can be placed online through your consultant's website or through a paper order form. Once all orders are collected, your consultant will deliver the products directly to you. You will then distribute the products to your supporters and collect payment from them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissKris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • raebates