• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After Last Night....anyone Reach a Higher Sellathon Level?

In summary, Lacy earned Level 3 in her sell a thon, and others may have benefited from the extension as well.
lacychef
I hated to start another thread about this, but couldn't find the other one!
I am soooo thankful for that extension on the sell a thon; thank goodness for those extra days:) I submitted my final show last night that put me $96 over level 3:D :D I am SO EXCITED!!! This is the first time in 5 years that I've earned the top level in a sell a thon. Bring on those boxes....now, where to put it all?!
Just thought I'd see if those extra days helped anyone else!!

Congrats, Lacy! That's SO exciting!!!:D

I'm all excited! I just want to know what's IN the boxes!!!! I haven't earned a sell-a-thon in about a year so I'm VERY excited!!! Bring on the FREE!!!!

I earned Level 3 at 9:15 last night YEAH!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lacy!!:D If I would have turned in my mystery host/customer appreciation show in as a November show(Even though is was scheduled on November 29th, I made it Dec) It would have put me to $6500! Agh! Oh well, I guess I don't have to sweat about making the $3k this month!:D

Chefgirl2 said:
I earned Level 3 at 9:15 last night YEAH!!!!!!!!

That was about the same time as me:D Now the next month will seem like forever till we hear what we're getting!;)

Oh, I bought my way into Level 2 at about 10:30 last night. I was only $100 away and couldn't stand the thought of not getting those extra free products. So, after my husband went to bed I went shopping. I couldn't even find things I really wanted but bought some raffle prizes and other odds and ends. Congrats on getting Level 3!

Me! I put in two shows and that put me at Level 2!! Yeah!

Last edited:
Yes, it was a whole ordeal but I got myself just a few dollars over level 2.

What is the "After Last Night" sellathon level and how does it work?

The "After Last Night" sellathon level is a bonus level that rewards Pampered Chef consultants for achieving a certain sales goal in a single night. This level is typically announced at a company conference or event, and consultants have until the end of that night to reach the designated sales goal in order to qualify for the bonus. The higher the sellathon level, the higher the bonus reward.

How do I know if I have reached the "After Last Night" sellathon level?

If you have reached the designated sales goal by the end of the night, you will receive a notification from Pampered Chef congratulating you on achieving the "After Last Night" sellathon level. You will also see the bonus added to your account within a few days.

Is the "After Last Night" sellathon level available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "After Last Night" sellathon level is available to all consultants, regardless of their rank or tenure with the company. As long as you reach the designated sales goal by the end of the night, you will qualify for the bonus reward.

Can I combine sales from different parties or events to reach the "After Last Night" sellathon level?

Yes, sales from different parties or events can be combined to reach the designated sales goal for the "After Last Night" sellathon level. This means you can hold multiple parties or events on the same night to increase your chances of reaching the goal and qualifying for the bonus reward.

What are some tips for reaching the "After Last Night" sellathon level?

Some tips for reaching the "After Last Night" sellathon level include promoting the event ahead of time, offering special incentives or discounts for attendees, and following up with potential customers after the event. It can also be helpful to have a good sales strategy in place and to communicate with your team to maximize sales opportunities. Additionally, utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience can also be effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy