• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable and Delicious Main Dish and Dessert Ideas | Easy Fixings

A
Andrea1627
What would you say is the easiest main dish and dessert you have made at the least expense that people love?

Main dish=Taco Ring
Dessert=Molten Choc Skillet Brownie

I thought the taco ring would come up....thanks deb

taco ring is really easy and great. I would also say the chocolate chip Sensation is simple to prepare too and it is always a big hit too.:D

I think the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake would fit this category!

1. What are some easy and affordable main dish and dessert ideas?

Some easy and affordable main dish ideas include pasta dishes, stir-fries, and casseroles. For dessert, simple options like fruit salad, brownies, and no-bake cookies are always a hit.

2. How can I make a delicious main dish and dessert without breaking the bank?

One way to make affordable and delicious main dishes and desserts is to use budget-friendly ingredients like beans, rice, and seasonal fruits and vegetables. You can also look for sales and use coupons to save money on ingredients.

3. What is the easiest main dish and dessert to make at a low cost?

Some of the easiest main dishes to make at a low cost include one-pot meals like chili or soup, as well as dishes that use inexpensive proteins like chicken or canned tuna. For dessert, no-bake options like chocolate peanut butter bars or rice krispie treats are both easy and inexpensive.

4. How can I make a main dish and dessert that people will love without spending a lot of money?

To make a main dish and dessert that people will love without spending a lot of money, focus on using flavorful ingredients like herbs and spices. You can also get creative with presentation and plating to make the dishes look more appetizing.

5. Can you share an easy and affordable main dish and dessert recipe that is always a crowd-pleaser?

One easy and affordable main dish and dessert recipe that is always a crowd-pleaser is a simple macaroni and cheese casserole with a side of fruit salad. For the casserole, cook macaroni and mix with a can of condensed cheese soup, some milk, and shredded cheese. Top with breadcrumbs and bake until golden and bubbly. For the fruit salad, mix together a variety of diced fruits and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and honey. Both dishes are easy to make, affordable, and loved by many.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies