• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Meatless Main Course Meal to Serve 20

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of meatless main course options to serve 20 people, including Vegetarian Lasagna, Quinoa and Black Bean Chili, Veggie Enchiladas, and Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. These recipes can also be customized for dietary restrictions and are designed to be easy for home cooks of all levels. They are also budget-friendly and most ingredients can be found at local grocery stores.
I'm doing a cooking class for 25 people that needs to be meatless and a main dish. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We're already doing the cobb salad without the chicken....thank you!

Creamy One Pot Pasta made in the 12" Skillet? That's so good and pretty easy, too!

That's perfect! Thank you so much!!!

You could also try the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I always leave any bacon as a side item to be added by each individual person if they want it.

The Quinoa-Stuffed Protabello Mushrooms or Grilled Polenta with Vegetable Ragout are delicious.

Have you checked out the Vegetarian cookbook that came out in the fall?

Cool Veggie Pizza is my personal favorite!
Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza!

Related to Looking for a Meatless Main Course Meal to Serve 20

1. What meatless main course options do you offer for serving 20 people?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of delicious meatless main course options to serve 20 people. Some popular choices include our Vegetarian Lasagna, Quinoa and Black Bean Chili, Veggie Enchiladas, and Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. We also have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes on our website for you to choose from.

2. Can your meatless main course meals be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes can easily be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and more. We also have a filter option on our website that allows you to search for recipes based on specific dietary needs.

3. How difficult are your meatless main course recipes to prepare?

Our meatless main course recipes are designed to be easy and convenient for home cooks of all levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process as smooth as possible. Plus, many of our recipes can be made ahead of time to save you time and stress.

4. Are your meatless main course meals budget-friendly?

Yes, our meatless main course recipes are not only delicious but also budget-friendly. We understand the importance of saving money and offer a variety of affordable options for our customers. You can also find sales and specials on our website to help you save even more.

5. Can I find all the ingredients for your meatless main course recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for our meatless main course recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a health food store or online retailer. We always provide a list of ingredients and substitutions for each recipe to make it easier for you to find what you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • julsradford