• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affirmation of My Customer Service Style

In summary, Bobbi is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
esavvymom
Staff member
So I don't think of myself as the best consultant BY ANY MEANS! I think my shows are pretty dull (working on it- but it's my personality- very easily intimidated...and I know the information- but keeping it all straight under pressure is a challenge I'm working on too.) But what I do reasonably well is connect with my guests.

last night I had a show. This was my 3rd show in this "circuit". I usually meet several new people in each show- but the core group is usually the same 4-6 people. It's not usually a big $$ show group (lower-incomes/small town,etc)- but always fun. Yesterday was no different. We had about 12 people packed into a very small dining area/kitchen. They were sitting at a large farm table with new products and food on it. I had prepped alot of the food ahead of time, because like I said, my actual demo is BORING (IMHO)...so I don't have to sweat through that for very long. :) I had a Brown SUgar Brie on the table shortly after everyone got there, and then finished the Jerk Chicken Nachos. I talked about a few products. But mostly, showed them what was new, and answered questions for them, walked around and visited, laughed, sampled the food she had made (yes- they made me try things...they are always after me to try their recipes- which are very good ones too)

During that 'visiting' time, I had my apron off- no nametag..nothing that screamed I was the PC lady. I was even in jeans! :eek: BUt a nice shirt and dressier shoes. :) ANyway...during the show, several of the guests and my past host(s) paid me huge compliments!! One said "She's the only consultant I've ever had that called to make sure I got my stuff!" or about replacements I helped her with, etc. Another guest, when I got the part about my newsletter, if you have an email address and would like to receive...etc etc...the guest pipes up.. "I LOVE IT! I just love the recipes, etc". :D ANd she mentioned it again to me when she was checking out.

I had a few tell me that I was the best PC lady they've ever had...:thumbup: and another lady (the grandmother), just kept hugging me every time she passed me. :blushing:

So I felt really good last night! And I've not even STARTED doing customer care calls!! HA! Won't that blow them away! It was just the shot in the arm I needed...and so far, the show is at $423- Just from the guests at the show- that's my best "at-show" orders I've ever had so far. *doing the happy dance*

And I've got another show with this crowd NExt month, and at the rate it's going, I think they'll be my Monthly Kitchen Club...I should call them that. :D

So I just wanted to share this- and encourage those who are on the fence with customer care. It doesn't have to be about WHAT you demo or say during the demo..Trust me. Mine is scary....but connecting with your guests can make a huge difference! Eventually, I'll get my show-style figured out, and who knows WHAT that could mean for sales then! :D

WTG Bobbi, keep up the great work!

...you were NOT only their Consultant...you were their FRIEND!!! I find that a much easier role to play...it's who I am...you come across genuine and honest, BECAUSE that's who you are!!! Keep it up...it's worked for me for 8 1/2 years!!!

That's GREAT, considering you do not feel like you've found your groove yet. I'm looking forward to hearing how accomplished you feel 30 shows from now! :D

I think you've definitely found your "groove" - you're not being a "salesperson", you're being yourself, which will always sell more every time! Way to go!

Congratulations, Bobbi. It's always nice to hear that kind of feedback.

Just wanted to say Kudos! Great job....happy dance all around!

Eventually, I'll get my show-style figured out

Sounds like you already have! I really enjoyed reading your post. Laid-back shows with lots of laughing are fun!

One of my friends sells PC and she never mentions it other than to complain about it. She never brings in catalogs or mentions new products. But if she sees you looking at a PC catalog (which she knows isn't hers because she never gives them out) she wants to know whose it is and what you're doing ordering from them. She's a real turn off.

My other friend remembers what you like or are interested in and tells you when it's on sale. Or she'll offer to put your order in with a show she's doing and save you shipping. She only has positive things to say about it and is never pushy. This is the person I am signing up under.

I think it's all about being friendly and "fitting in" with the group you are in. You have to get out there and make contact with people because this is your business, but you also realize that right now people don't have lots of money to spend. Even so, you are willing to get together with people and share your recipes and food and are happy when they do spend their hard earned $$ with you. People like someone that remembers them and what they like. I think those are the people that keep coming back to you.

That is the route I plan to take when I start doing shows. It's all about good customer service. People remember that and they come back to that.

1. What is "Affirmation of My Customer Service Style"?

"Affirmation of My Customer Service Style" is a training and development program designed by Pampered Chef to help our consultants improve their customer service skills and create a positive experience for our customers.

2. How does this program benefit Pampered Chef consultants?

This program helps consultants understand their individual customer service style and provides them with tools and techniques to enhance their skills. This, in turn, leads to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, and ultimately, can help consultants grow their business.

3. Is this program mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants?

While participation in this program is not mandatory, we highly encourage all consultants to take advantage of this valuable training opportunity to improve their customer service skills and ultimately, their business success.

4. How often is this program offered?

This program is made available to consultants throughout the year, with new sessions starting regularly. You can check the Pampered Chef website or your consultant's training calendar for upcoming dates and times.

5. Can I complete this program online?

Yes, this program is offered in both an in-person and online format for the convenience of our consultants. You can choose the option that best fits your schedule and learning style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefsteph07