• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Teacher Appreciation Week Give-Away Bags?

In summary, when choosing a giveaway for your event, consider your target audience and the purpose of the event. The packaging of the giveaway is important and should reflect your brand and event theme. Personalizing the giveaway can make it more memorable. It is also important to include your company's contact information on the giveaway. The number of giveaways should be based on the size of the event and your budget.
bjandkm
I am doing a give-away for Teacher Appreciation week. A local resturant is doing a celebration and I am giving each teacher who come a Seasons Best in a little bag with a business card and little "gift certificate" or some kind...
Can anyone suggest what to put on this. I want to generate sales or bookings from this of course.
Please help...

Katie;)

Maybe a 10% off certificate or "free" shipping. How many are you giving out?

So far 100, you have to figure as much as I would like, not everyone will order...

Oh goodness that's a lot!! Be careful not to over do it. Hopefully somebody here will have some good ideas.

How about a free cooking show - you bring the ingredients. It seems expensive, but you can control the recipe you do and since it'll be a booking, that's good. :) Or a coupon that's worth more if they book a show: $10 off your order (you can put a minimum on it, too, like $50), $20 off if you host a show.

it could get very expensive or you might not generate any orders its a gambleWhen I do the homecoming parade I have 2 methods I use every other year I change it up I put free gift with purchase on the coupon
I wait until I have their order entered then I decide based on size of their order. I actually use the direct shipping fee on the back of the order for the levels and give something inexpensive and up to $15 for an order over $130 The other method is to print on colored papers (or different ink colors) again saying free gift with purchase. if they have blue it might be a seasons best
green a rub or spice, pink stainless scoop etc

1. How do I choose the right giveaway for my event?

When selecting a giveaway, consider your target audience and the purpose of the event. For example, if your event is geared towards foodies, a kitchen gadget or cookbook would be a great choice. If the purpose is to promote your brand, choose an item that aligns with your company's values and mission.

2. What is the best way to package and present the giveaways?

The packaging of your giveaway is just as important as the item itself. Choose a packaging that is both eye-catching and practical. It should also reflect your brand and the theme of your event. For example, a reusable tote bag with your company logo would be a great packaging option for a sustainability-focused event.

3. How can I make my giveaways more memorable?

One way to make your giveaways more memorable is by personalizing them. You can add a handwritten thank you note or customize the item with the recipient's name. This will make the giveaway feel more special and create a lasting impression.

4. Should I include my company's contact information on the giveaway?

Yes, it is important to include your company's contact information on the giveaway. This will make it easier for recipients to reach out to you if they have any questions or inquiries. You can include your website, social media handles, or a QR code for easy access.

5. How many giveaways should I have for my event?

The number of giveaways you have will depend on the size of your event and your budget. It's a good idea to have enough for all attendees, but you can also have a few extra for any unexpected guests or as a backup in case some items get damaged or lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhutch04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
Replies
Views
laylaleigh
  • Deeder
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies