• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Advertise a Free Cooking Show in a County-Wide Coupon Book?

In summary, the cost of advertising in a coupon book can vary and it is best to contact the specific coupon book company for pricing information. Coupon books typically reach a wide audience, including both new and loyal customers, and the audience can vary depending on the specific coupon book and its distribution methods. Most coupon books have guidelines for the types of businesses that can advertise and it is important to check with the coupon book company for any restrictions. The duration of your advertisement in a coupon book can vary and it is best to ask the coupon book company for specific circulation information. Some coupon book companies may offer tracking options for your advertisement and it is best to discuss tracking options with the coupon book company before placing your advertisement.
ivy5683
There is a free coupon book that is all over our county and I want to put a coupon for a free Cooking Show in it but I don't know if this is against the rules... anyone know?

As long as it does not appear online you should be OK.

You can buy the ads from Merrill. Pretty reasonably priced, I think, for the quality.

Sarah

1. How much does it cost to advertise in a coupon book?

The cost of advertising in a coupon book can vary depending on the size and popularity of the book. It is best to contact the specific coupon book company for pricing information.

2. What type of audience will see my advertisement in a coupon book?

Coupon books typically reach a wide audience, including both new and loyal customers. The audience can also vary depending on the specific coupon book and its distribution methods.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of businesses that can advertise in a coupon book?

Most coupon books have guidelines for the types of businesses that can advertise, such as only allowing family-friendly or locally-owned businesses. It is important to check with the coupon book company for any restrictions.

4. How long will my advertisement be in circulation?

The duration of your advertisement in a coupon book can vary. Some coupon books are released monthly, while others may only come out a few times a year. It is best to ask the coupon book company for specific circulation information.

5. Can I track the success of my advertisement in a coupon book?

Some coupon book companies may offer tracking options for your advertisement, such as providing codes or coupons specific to the book. It is best to discuss tracking options with the coupon book company before placing your advertisement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • StephsKitchen