1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Adjustment Question?

1. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

How long do you have to do an adjustment? I have a host who never looked at her large stonebar pan until last weekend. The corner is broke.
    Her show was in March '09. Can I still get it replaced for her?

Thanks!
    Kelly

Oct 31, 2009
  2. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

You can still do an adjustment for her, but she will more than likely have to send a piece of it back. If she had looked at it right away HO would have paid to ship it back.

Oct 31, 2009
  3. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

Because it is under warranty, you can get it replaced but she'll have to pay to return a piece of the stone. just put in for an adjustment and have her send back a piece smaller than the palm of her hand - no need to send back the whole bar pan. And have her hold onto the rest until she gets the new stone delivered.

Oct 31, 2009
  4. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

Stoneware is covered for three years!!! Since it is beyond the 30 days, she will have to pay for the return shipping...just go into CC and put through an adjustment and it will be replaced!!!

Oct 31, 2009
  5. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Thanks everyone!

I did the adjustment and got an email from HO just saying they will email me and let me know if I have to send something back. So just waiting to see what they say.

Thanks again!
    Kelly

Nov 1, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

That is one of the main reasons I have all my orders delivered to me! I check every box to be sure things are okay. I picked up a Small Bar Pan box last night from my delivery yesterday and when I heard all the rattling, I knew it was broken. One whole corner was broken off in several pieces! UGH!

Nov 1, 2009
Have something to add?