• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustment Timeframe: Replacing a Broken Stonebar Pan from March '09 Show

In summary, you have three years from the date of purchase to bring a product back for a refund or an adjustment.
KellyRedHead
How long do you have to do an adjustment? I have a host who never looked at her large stonebar pan until last weekend. The corner is broke.
Her show was in March '09. Can I still get it replaced for her?

Thanks!
Kelly

You can still do an adjustment for her, but she will more than likely have to send a piece of it back. If she had looked at it right away HO would have paid to ship it back.

Because it is under warranty, you can get it replaced but she'll have to pay to return a piece of the stone. just put in for an adjustment and have her send back a piece smaller than the palm of her hand - no need to send back the whole bar pan. And have her hold onto the rest until she gets the new stone delivered.

KellyRedHead said:
How long do you have to do an adjustment? I have a host who never looked at her large stonebar pan until last weekend. The corner is broke.
Her show was in March '09. Can I still get it replaced for her?

Thanks!
Kelly

Stoneware is covered for three years!!! Since it is beyond the 30 days, she will have to pay for the return shipping...just go into CC and put through an adjustment and it will be replaced!!!

Thanks everyone!

I did the adjustment and got an email from HO just saying they will email me and let me know if I have to send something back. So just waiting to see what they say.

Thanks again!
Kelly

That is one of the main reasons I have all my orders delivered to me! I check every box to be sure things are okay. I picked up a Small Bar Pan box last night from my delivery yesterday and when I heard all the rattling, I knew it was broken. One whole corner was broken off in several pieces! UGH!

What is the timeframe for replacing a broken Stonebar Pan from a March 2009 show?

The timeframe for replacing a broken Stonebar Pan from a March 2009 show is within one year from the date of purchase.

What if I no longer have the receipt for my Stonebar Pan?

If you no longer have the receipt for your Stonebar Pan, you can provide a proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement or order confirmation email, to verify the purchase date.

Will the replacement Stonebar Pan be the same model as the one I purchased?

Yes, the replacement Stonebar Pan will be the same model as the one you purchased from the March 2009 show. However, if that model is no longer available, we will provide a similar or upgraded model.

What if my Stonebar Pan was a gift?

If your Stonebar Pan was a gift, please provide the name of the person who purchased it and the date of purchase. If possible, also provide the location of the show where it was purchased.

Do I need to return the broken Stonebar Pan in order to receive a replacement?

No, you do not need to return the broken Stonebar Pan. Once your claim is approved, we will send you a replacement Stonebar Pan free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Butterfly15