• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Show Expense (After the Fact.)

In summary, show expenses refer to any costs incurred while hosting or participating in a Pampered Chef show. These include ingredients, shipping costs, and travel expenses. Show expenses can be added after the show has taken place, up to 14 days after the show date. To add them, log into your consultant account and go to the "Show Orders" tab, then click on the show and select the "Add Show Expense" button. Show expenses can also be edited or deleted after they have been added by going to the "Show Orders" tab and making changes to the specific expense. It is important to add all show expenses as they occur to ensure accurate record keeping and commission calculations.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I completely forgot to enter the mileage from some of my recent shows ... until after they were submitted.

Can I still record these?

Also, can P3 track expenses not directly related to a show ... like the gift basket I gave away from a drawing, the mileage to deliver it, mileage to my business pampering, to vendor fairs, supplies for these events, etc.

I always just add them as expenses, not on the show itself. You can link them to the show that they are associated with, so it's no problem. You can also link other expenses like Consultant Gifts, if you want. I just keep all of my paper receipts and do it all in January at once, and that's how I've done it. HTH

I keep a mileage book in my car. I write the host's name and detail the mileage. Then I put it in PP at the end of the year, not on the individual show.

Related to Adding Show Expense (After the Fact.)

What is considered a show expense?

A show expense is any cost incurred while hosting or participating in a Pampered Chef show, such as ingredients for recipes, shipping costs for orders, and mileage for traveling to the show location.

Can I add show expenses after the show has taken place?

Yes, you can add show expenses after the fact up to 14 days after the show date. However, it is recommended to add expenses as they occur to ensure accurate record keeping.

How do I add show expenses after the fact?

To add show expenses after the fact, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Show Orders" tab. Click on the show you want to add expenses for, then click on the "Add Show Expense" button. Enter the details of the expense and click "Save" to add it to the show.

What if I need to edit or delete a show expense that I added after the fact?

You can edit or delete show expenses that were added after the fact by going to the "Show Orders" tab and clicking on the show in question. Then, click on the expense you want to edit or delete and make the necessary changes.

Will adding show expenses after the fact affect my commission?

Yes, adding show expenses after the fact may affect your commission if the expenses were not accounted for in the original show total. It is important to keep track of all expenses and add them to the show as they occur to ensure accurate commission calculations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BNORCROSS
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rajenkiPC