• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add October Events to My Website

In summary, there are new products available for purchase on the personal website starting on October 1st. To access these products, go to your website as if you were a customer and click on the link to HWC. However, there have been technical difficulties and some consultants have not been able to see the link or order the products. The issue is being addressed by the solution center and it is recommended to contact them for further assistance. Additionally, these products are only available for consultants who have qualified and are considered individual orders. This may be disappointing for new consultants who were encouraged to advertise these products without being qualified. It is also mentioned that the lack of guidance and support from a referring director may have added to the frustration of the situation.
PamperedCaniac
How can I get these added to my personal website since today is Oct 1 and it starts today?

i DON'T EVEN SEE THEM ON THE WEBSITE?????

If you go to your website as if you were a customer (.biz/yourname) the link to HWC should appear along the bottom where you see Join My Team, and Order Products. From there, you go to the Order Products area and there's a special link to Online Exclusives if you scroll down (where Outlet Specials usually is)

KristinS said:
If you go to your website as if you were a customer (.biz/yourname) the link to HWC should appear along the bottom where you see Join My Team, and Order Products. From there, you go to the Order Products area and there's a special link to Online Exclusives if you scroll down (where Outlet Specials usually is)

It wasn't there at 8 am, it is now, but when you click it, there are no products to order:mad:

I know - gotta love "Technical Difficulties!"

still not coming up on mine & I cleared out my cookies.

Still nothing on my site either. How frustrating. I wanted to send out the email today.

I am still not seeing any links.

Tracy

my link is there on the homepage, but nothing when I click on the "oct" specials for HWC... must be still updating..

Ok... it is there now but when I click on the HWC link there are ZERO products!

I called the solution center and they are working on getting the HWC link up and going.

Is the system still having trouble or is this only for qualified consultants? I just signed on about a week ago and I signed up for my personal website just for the pink items. Am I going to be able to access them or do I have to wait until I submit 4 shows? My first show isn't until the 11th.

yes, you have to be qualified as these are considered individual orders.

So then the customers at my shows can't order either? This is extremly unfair as I recieved an email today from HO stating that I should encourage all my customers to visit my personal website to shop for the pink items. And I did just that, I emailed everyone in my addressbook and let them know about these items. Now I look stupid! Why would they send me that email knowing that I haven't qualified? I just got my kit last weekend.

The items are not available to be ordered on shows.Sorry this happened to you. I just looked at the email and it says nothing about needing to be qualified. Bummer.

I'm going to call HO in the morning. They should not send out emails telling consultants, specially new consulants like me who don't know any better, that they should advertise something that they can't use. I'm very disappointed so far. I got pretty regular calls from the girl that signed me up until I gave her my credit card number to order my kit and haven't gotten not one phone call since. And this is a director that Pampered Chef refered me to. As far as I know she doesn't even hold team meeting that everyone is talking about. She lives 45min away from me and didn't offer to have me watch one of her shows or even come to my first show. I have had no guidance and just found out today that the day before yesterday I orderd a whole bunch of catlogs for a vendor fair in December but they are going to not be any good because they are not going to be the winter ones. How long are the catalogs good for? Only 3 months? If I would have waited until today I would have gotten the winter ones. I am becoming very discouraged and feel like I have wasted my money for nothing. Sure I can still pass out old catalogs at the fair but that isn't the point. Sorry about the rant, I'm just fustrated.

insaneusmcwife said:
I'm going to call HO in the morning. They should not send out emails telling consultants, specially new consulants like me who don't know any better, that they should advertise something that they can't use. I'm very disappointed so far. I got pretty regular calls from the girl that signed me up until I gave her my credit card number to order my kit and haven't gotten not one phone call since. And this is a director that Pampered Chef refered me to. As far as I know she doesn't even hold team meeting that everyone is talking about. She lives 45min away from me and didn't offer to have me watch one of her shows or even come to my first show. I have had no guidance and just found out today that the day before yesterday I orderd a whole bunch of catlogs for a vendor fair in December but they are going to not be any good because they are not going to be the winter ones. How long are the catalogs good for? Only 3 months? If I would have waited until today I would have gotten the winter ones. I am becoming very discouraged and feel like I have wasted my money for nothing. Sure I can still pass out old catalogs at the fair but that isn't the point. Sorry about the rant, I'm just fustrated.

Maybe you could call your director and let her know you need some help/guidance....and also ask her if she holds cluster meetings.

The catalogs you ordered will be the current catalog for your vendor fair. Mid-season, they "refresh" the catalog. Meaning that they change the cover, and sometimes some of the recipes and the page order....but all of the products are still the same. There is no change in price or products until the Spring/Summer catalog comes out in March. I usually use up the catalogs I have before ordering the mid-season ones. So, you will be fine there!

Oh - and as soon as you have 4 shows, or $1250 in sales - you will be able to do individual orders from your website. Not sure how close you are to that, but it sounds like you've had at least one show so far.....

Welcome to PC and Chef Success, too btw.

My brother is a Lt. Col. in the Marine Corp., and has been stationed at Camp Pendleton a couple of times. I visited him there a few years ago - I thought it was a very nice base.

Thank you for clearing up the catalog issue for me. I think that is what is what sent me over the edge today.

I have not held any shows yet. I do have 2 catalog shows and 2 actual shows for this month. Had I known I would not be able to sell the pink items I would have held off on ordering the website. I thought it was going to give me an extra incentive to get some more shows booked and boost my sales. I also wouldn't have made a fool out of myself by advertising it to everyone I know. I've had a few interested people that specifically wanted to order just the pink stuff.

As for contacting the director myself...I know it may sound a little childish but isn't it her job to train me? Shouldn't she be contacting me? I mean she is going to be making a percentage of my sales, right? It has been 2 weeks since she put in my order for my kit. HO told me that the reason I couldn't track it on my kit order was because my director ordered it from her page. So she knows when I got my kit. However, it is my business and I want to be successful so contacting her will be on my to do list for tomorrow.

This is our 3rd time being stationed here but I'm not sure for how long this time. We are hopinig to finish up our last 5 1/2 years here. That would be ideal :).

insaneusmcwife said:
Thank you for clearing up the catalog issue for me. I think that is what is what sent me over the edge today.

I have not held any shows yet. I do have 2 catalog shows and 2 actual shows for this month. Had I known I would not be able to sell the pink items I would have held off on ordering the website. I thought it was going to give me an extra incentive to get some more shows booked and boost my sales. I also wouldn't have made a fool out of myself by advertising it to everyone I know. I've had a few interested people that specifically wanted to order just the pink stuff.

As for contacting the director myself...I know it may sound a little childish but isn't it her job to train me? Shouldn't she be contacting me? I mean she is going to be making a percentage of my sales, right? It has been 2 weeks since she put in my order for my kit. HO told me that the reason I couldn't track it on my kit order was because my director ordered it from her page. So she knows when I got my kit. However, it is my business and I want to be successful so contacting her will be on my to do list for tomorrow.

This is our 3rd time being stationed here but I'm not sure for how long this time. We are hopinig to finish up our last 5 1/2 years here. That would be ideal :).

That is bad info. There is no easy way for recruiters to track our recruit's kits.

You're right, this is your business. Give her a call and if you don't get the support you need, you can call HO and find out who your upline is and contact that person.

insaneusmcwife said:
I've had a few interested people that specifically wanted to order just the pink stuff.
That's great! You WANT people going to your website and ordering things, and the website is GREAT for your hosts and for you to track who is coming to the parties and so forth!Once you explore the website more you will see all of the great features it does...

insaneusmcwife said:
I have had no guidance and just found out today that the day before yesterday I ordered a whole bunch of catalogs for a vendor fair in December but they are going to not be any good because they are not going to be the winter ones. How long are the catalogs good for? Only 3 months?

YOU are lucky to have a director that even talks to you, why do you think so many people are here online talking?!?!

People are not perfect, and sometimes things or people fall in the cracks...

Have you even considered that perhaps something bad may have happened with your director's family, like a death or illness?

If you take a deep breathe and really read things you will see that the COVERS of the catalogs are done over for a more winter theme, and in the summer too - mid season we go from a spring cover to a summer cover, it doesn't mean the catalogs are "bad".

We have 2 seasons: March 1st to August 31st, and the Sept 1st to Feb 28 or 29th (depending if it is leap year or not), so ordering catalogs for a event in December is good that means you will get bookings and orders from that event.

I did a boutique this past Friday with as little as 4 catalogs, because I'm going through a separation with my husband and he gives me exactly $16 every other week. So you have to know I don't have money for anything! So I work my business, and I have 2 shows booked for this month, plus 1 Open House / Housewarming. November I have 3 shows and 3 Holiday Boutiques. December is 1 show and 1 holiday Boutique and a 9 month old baby.

Do you not have ANY PC tools? You don't need your whole kit to do a show, and whatever tools you don't have just barrow it from your upline, sideline whatever. Don't feel pressured to OWN every single tool in the catalog. LESS IS MORE!

insaneusmcwife said:
I recieved an email today from HO stating that I should encourage all my customers to visit my personal website to shop for the pink items.

EVERYONE that is an active consultant got this email. HO wasn't trying to make you look or feel stupid....

insaneusmcwife said:
... I've had a few interested people that specifically wanted to order just the pink stuff.

They can still order those from you, just not through the website. Put it in the software as an Individual Order.

insaneusmcwife said:

You can still use your website for show orders. People who are invited to shows can view the catalog and place orders online.

Alexandra said:
They can still order those from you, just not through the website. Put it in the software as an Individual Order.

HWC items are online only. We can't submit orders for them through PP/P3.

...........I started to make a post in response to the above messages but my daughter got a bloody nose. I'll respond later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your help.

A quick update:
I had 2 bookings because of the mass emails I sent out about the pink items. However due to the fact that they can not view and purchase these items from me I have lost those bookings. One of the lady's and I use the term loosly got really nasty with me and told me that a smarter consultant woud have verified things before emailing them out. And since I was not competent enough to do so that she would take her business elsewhere. Nice huh? Come to find out it wouldnt have mattered anyways because they could not be counted towards the show sales.

I did call HO this morning and talked to a supervisor. She agreed that the email was misleading and she was going to talk to who ever is in charge of the verbage on these emails and have them call me back. I am still waiting on somone to call me back. They were supposed to do so before 11pm. It is now past that so I'm guessing they didn't have time to call me back. However, I did finally get ahold of my director. She is also not happy with the situation. She apologized for not contacing me sooner and cleared up some of my other concerns.

insaneusmcwife said:

Wow. You have been through a lot. All I can tell you is to ask for help here when you need guidance. There are so many experienced consultants (and directors) on here that you are bound to get some good ideas on just about anything. Keep focused on why you decided to join in the first place and don't get discouraged. I nearly went insane waiting to be qualified to be able to say people can do online orders through my website. But...I made it past that and so will you. Keep your head up. You can do it!

ChefBeckyD said:
You can still use your website for show orders. People who are invited to shows can view the catalog and place orders online.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong (don't think so but you never know)..

You can set up a show under your name on your website. In your emails, you can direct people there to order. It will email you of the order and you should be able to enter it into P3 as an individual order manually. It might be a pain, but it is a sort of way around the system. Definitely encourage your hosts to use it.

Anyone can order from your website from an individual order or if they email you and say, "the shipping is too high", you can offer to do a "group order" for people to have reduced shipping! Hang in there! I had no support from my Upline (who has since left PC) nor my Director. If I hadn't gotten hooked up with an awesome Hospitality Director here in my town, I would have failed miserably and left PC all together. My HD even did my 3-way call with my potential recruit today! I emailed my Hospitality Director and my Director about my improved (over doubled my sales from last month and tripled my commission) and my Director who gets all the commission from my sales didn't even respond to me!

We'll all help you out! This is the best place to get so many great ideas!

Sounds like you are well rid of the hateful woman! She obviously was just not going to be satisfied! You don't need that kind of person. "Bless and release" as the saying goes on here!

Glad your director did contact you too!

HO confirmed that today. I have a open catalog show on my website that people can order from. I didn't realize until I talked to home office that I would have to enter those orders by hand. But that is fine. I'm hoping to close the other 3 catalog shows and my catalog show in the next week so that I can become qualified. Even if they are small shows I can atleast get them submitted and become qualified and go from there. Thank you again to everyone that has been so helpful and encourging.

I feel your pain about the HWC stuff. Since I"m not fully qualified yet, people can order them from my PWS either. The HWC logo was on my page yesterday, but then it got taken away today. It really confused a lot of customers.

I am sorry that you are having to suffer along with me. They really should have been more clear in their mass email to everyone. Or perhaps they should have only sent it to consultants that were qualified and this would have not caused so much confusion.

insaneusmcwife said:
Thank you all for your help.

A quick update:
I had 2 bookings because of the mass emails I sent out about the pink items. However due to the fact that they can not view and purchase these items from me I have lost those bookings. One of the lady's and I use the term loosly got really nasty with me and told me that a smarter consultant woud have verified things before emailing them out. And since I was not competent enough to do so that she would take her business elsewhere. Nice huh? Come to find out it wouldnt have mattered anyways because they could not be counted towards the show sales.

I did call HO this morning and talked to a supervisor. She agreed that the email was misleading and she was going to talk to who ever is in charge of the verbage on these emails and have them call me back. I am still waiting on somone to call me back. They were supposed to do so before 11pm. It is now past that so I'm guessing they didn't have time to call me back. However, I did finally get ahold of my director. She is also not happy with the situation. She apologized for not contacing me sooner and cleared up some of my other concerns.

Good grief...many of us have our stories to tell of things that happened because we were not informed... so sorry about yours. Just stick with it... and I agree to post questions here and read this site regularly.. I have found out so much great info to help my business... I'm glad you connected with your upline.. be a squeaky wheel. We have to learn to ask questions. and ask for help. As far as the lady who got mad at you.. she was probably frustrated about something else and took it out on you. So sorry for that.. dust yourself off and find someone else that will appreciate you and then give them a bang up show!!

thank you, I'm going to try to give this my best shot. I'm working on trying to get host packets together and I'm assembling my kit. I was at a candle party Friday night and I was talking to a lady that used to be a PC consultant. She offered her left over invitations and some other misc paper work. She gave me the tool turnabout tote and then asked if I would be interested in buying the the tote on wheels for $40. The set that is $90. I agreed so while she was digging it out of her garage she came across a messenger bag, a stoneware tote that hold 2 flat stones, and a dome shaped one that holds either the rectangle or round one when you have food on it. All of these with the PC logo. So I got all of that for only $40. Not bad huh and they all look brand new. I'm really hoping this takes off before my hubby comes home. I would be happy doing 1-2 shows a week.

Related to Add October Events to My Website

1. How do I add October events to my website?

To add October events to your website, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Website" tab. From there, click on the "Events" section and select "Add Event" in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, select "October" and choose the events you want to add to your website.

2. Can I add October events to my personal website?

Yes, you can add October events to your personal website by following the steps outlined in the answer to the previous question. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the events to your website as usual.

3. Today is October 1st, can I still add October events to my website?

Yes, you can still add October events to your website even if it is already October 1st. Simply follow the steps outlined in the first question and select the events you want to add to your website.

4. When do October events start on my website?

October events will start appearing on your website as soon as you add them. However, it may take a few hours for the events to show up on your website, so be patient if you don't see them immediately.

5. Can I edit or remove October events from my website?

Yes, you can edit or remove October events from your website at any time. Simply go to the "My Website" tab, click on the "Events" section, and select the event you want to edit or remove. From there, you can make any necessary changes or delete the event entirely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • chelynn