• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!

In summary, the customer is meeting with a customer tomorrow to sign up for PC and is looking for advice on what to cover. The customer is also looking for advice on how to prepare for the meeting.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm meeting a customer tomorrow to sign up! Holy cow! For those who don't think they can do it, this is 4 in 2 1/2 months!

Wow, way to go! I'm rubbing the screen, maybe your successful recruiting will rub off on me. :D

Wow! You are rockin'!

Congrats!!! Thats wonderful!

Way to go!!!! That's awesome. How did this come about with the customer? That's so cool!:D

Congrats!! You are Rocking it!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Way to go!!!! That's awesome. How did this come about with the customer? That's so cool!:D
I had met this young gal at a party that this one was booked off of. When she came to the last party she had to leave early and handed me her receipt in the middle of the show as she was leaving. She pointed out that she had check off "Business Information" and wrote "Call me tomorrow" on the receipt. So I called her. I asked what I could help her with and she said that she needed to make some extra money and thought PC would be really cool. So I asked my favorite question ever:
Would you like more information on why to get started or how to get started?She answered HOW! So we set up time to meet tomorrow to sign her agreement and go through her box!I have her some homework that I learned from conference. I told her to write down a list of questions she had so we could go through them.Something really hit at conference last summer and it's all just coming out now! Then again 3 out of the 4 recruits came looking for me! My kind of gals, just how I signed up!

Way to go, wadesgirl!!! You're SMOKIN'!!! :D

I love your question - Would you like more information on why to get started or how to get started? I think I may "steal" that...;)

Now, I need your advice (and anyone else's!!) I am closing a show on the weekend with a girl who will be signing. Since it's my first, I have NO IDEA what I should go over with her. I don't want to overwhelm her with info, but I do want to touch on the important stuff. Any tips??

Almost there!! WOO HOO!! How great - who will be #5?? :chef:

PChefPEI said:

I love your question - Would you like more information on why to get started or how to get started? I think I may "steal" that...;)

Now, I need your advice (and anyone else's!!) I am closing a show on the weekend with a girl who will be signing. Since it's my first, I have NO IDEA what I should go over with her. I don't want to overwhelm her with info, but I do want to touch on the important stuff. Any tips??
Steal away, I learned it at conference (I think, who knows!). It's a great question because if they know they want to sign, you don't have to spend your time talking about things that don't matter.

Talk to your director. She maybe able to go with you or give you some great advice.

BethCooks4U said:
Almost there!! WOO HOO!! How great - who will be #5?? :chef:

Guess we'll see. There are a few people I'm working with right now but none of them are close to signing. 1 of my 4 is qualified. 1 is really close and the other two haven't even started yet.

Wahoo, wadesgirl! Way to go!

PCJen said:
Wow, way to go! I'm rubbing the screen, maybe your successful recruiting will rub off on me. :D

Me too! he he :D

Yah she signed! And #2 qualified today!

PChefPEI said:

I got my Hospitality Director do a three-way with my Recruit when she first expressed an interest. I talked with her every few days (she called me with questions) and I was able to answer them for her. Duska (on the back page of the catalog) says not to talk too much... Think of yourself talking and talking...and it is like throwing up words on the person! That was a gross word picture for me! Now we talk almost every day. I am helping her do her Grand Opening on December 8th. Her Mom is doing a Catalog Show for her and we have a couple of other prospects. Two of her first 4 shows fell through so I want to get her very positive results on the others we set up!

pcchefjane said:
I got my Hospitality Director do a three-way with my Recruit when she first expressed an interest. I talked with her every few days (she called me with questions) and I was able to answer them for her. Duska (on the back page of the catalog) says not to talk too much... Think of yourself talking and talking...and it is like throwing up words on the person! That was a gross word picture for me! Now we talk almost every day. I am helping her do her Grand Opening on December 8th. Her Mom is doing a Catalog Show for her and we have a couple of other prospects. Two of her first 4 shows fell through so I want to get her very positive results on the others we set up!

Thanks, Jane! :) I spoke with my Director last night and she will be doing the training, so no pressure there for me. Will listen in on the calls so that I learn how to do the training, if the time ever comes that I become Director. She did tell me about a couple great documents to guide me in helping new recruits (On CC under Resources in Online training section....it's called Supporting New Consultants Course Summary).

wadesgirl said:
Yah she signed! And #2 qualified today!

WOO HOO!!! Doing the Happy Dance for ya! :D

Way to go ladies... keep the momentum going...

Related to Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!

What is "Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!"?

"Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef for consultants who successfully gain 4 customers within their first 2.5 months of joining the company.

How do I qualify for "Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!"?

To qualify for this achievement, you must be a new consultant at Pampered Chef and gain 4 customers within your first 2.5 months of joining the company. These customers must have made purchases from you during this time period.

What are the benefits of achieving "Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!"?

Achieving this milestone not only earns you recognition within the company, but it also shows your dedication and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, it can lead to future promotions and opportunities within the company.

How do I track my progress towards "Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!"?

You can track your progress towards this achievement through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and view your customer list to see how many customers you have gained within the 2.5 month time frame.

Can I still earn "Achievement Unlocked: 4 Customers in 2.5 Months!" if I am not a new consultant?

No, this achievement is only available to new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past 2.5 months. However, there may be other recognition programs and opportunities for consultants who have been with the company longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • finley1991