• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team

In summary, the executive is coming to town at the end of this month and she is bringing Amy Neal from HO with her. I have sent my team exactly 4 emails and 1 snail mail newsletter with this information requesting that they let me know either way if they can make the meetings, but I have not received a response. I am P**sed off big time.
Nanisu
Gold Member
My exec. is coming to town at the end of this month. And she is bringing Amy Neal from HO with her. I have sent my team exactly 4 emails and 1 snail mail newsletter with this information requesting that they let me know either way if they can make the meetings....nothing. OK, I know we all whine about non attendance at meetings, but holy cow, this is a big deal and they can't even tell me no....ok, rant over. But I am P**sed off big time.

{{HUGS}}When you're feeling better, why not make individual calls and let them know how important this is?PS: I had a really low turnout when my NED came back in May and was super stressed out about it. She was really understanding and let me know that it happens... it's life. She said no matter what we would have an awesome time together and we did. Keep us posted! :)

I will call them all tomorrow night if I don't hear...but c'mon--are we adults here or what?

I hear you sister! People sign up to make money and very respond to anything. I don't get it.!!

going through the same thing right now. My exec is coming in 2 weeks and someone on my team called to see if I could do a new consultant show at the same time as the meeting... ahhh NO!

Same thing here...Judy Joel from HO is coming to do an Opportunity Event...I've had hardly any response from my team.
Hey...all together now...
IF WE CAN'T CHANGE OUR TEAMS...CHANGE OUR TEAMS!!!!!

Ok, so here's what I did. Over the past 6 months each and every one of them has said to me they want to do individual coaching. SO.....yesterday I sent out a letter to all of them via snail mail (to make sure they'd read it) saying we were starting coaching times and giving them 8 choices to choose from for their coaching, first come, first served. Put a post card in the envelope postage paid for them to mail back to me with their preferences. We'll see who actually returns them--I gave them a deadline of next week. Those that return them will be the ones I focus on. And during the coaching calls I will make sure to emphasize how much I need to have them RSVP to things. What do you think? I am trying to be positively pro active.

Good luck! :)I'm calling everyone today to see if they want to participate in the Step Up. I sent the e-mail that HO wrote with the words, "When you've completed the play sheet, let me know you're ready to play." Got an immediate response saying, "I'm ready!" I pointed out to her that she needed to complete the assignment. Haven't heard from her.Hoping I have some take me up on it... in reading the info it says to expect a few to do it. So we'll see....

1. What is "This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team"?

"This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team" is a new team within Pampered Chef that focuses on providing excellent customer service and support for non-RSVP orders.

2. How is this team different from other customer service teams at Pampered Chef?

This team is specifically dedicated to handling non-RSVP orders, which are orders that were not placed through a party or event. This allows our other customer service teams to focus on other types of orders and inquiries.

3. How can I contact "This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team"?

You can contact our team through our dedicated email address and phone number, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach us through the "Contact Us" form on the website.

4. What types of issues can "This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team" help with?

Our team can assist with any issues related to non-RSVP orders, such as order status updates, returns and exchanges, and product inquiries. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have about our products or services.

5. Is there a specific timeframe for when I can contact "This Is Ridiculous...non Rsvp Responsive Team"?

Our team is available during regular business hours, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. Any inquiries outside of these hours will be answered during the next business day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Oracle