• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accessing Pampered Chef Business Supplies: Login or Direct Website?

In summary, you can go directly to the vendor's website with your web id number if you have that number.
DanielleQ
I just signed and only have my conultant #, not a password yet. In order to access the website for PC business supplies, do I have to log onto CC and go through there or can I go directly to the vendor's website? (Can anyone post that website IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE WEBSITE!)?

Thanks...

Are you talking about supplies, like order forms and catalog? If so, you have to wait for your password.

If you are talking about vendors for PC licensed merchandise, you can go directly to their websites. I know www.nancysartwork.com for things like post cards, stamps, pins and things like that. I do not know the other ones off the top of my head. Sorry!

Congrats! You don't have your consultant number, you have your web id number. In the next few days you will receive an email with your consultant number AND password. With your web id you should be able to access Consultant's Corner. When you can, go to Promoting Your Business and Licensed Merchandise Vendors for fun stuff. For supplies such as the postcard invitations, show planners, and other supplies, you need to order those through PC using your Pampered Partner. I believe you can download PP on CC under the Download section. HTH

Jennifer,
I know about Nancy's. I placed an order with her before I even signed! I was hoping it was possible (and not against any rules) to go right to Merrills website and order with my Consultant # rather than wait for my password and have to log onto CC.

Thanks, though!!

With most vendors you must use CC to get to them...Nancy's is different for some reason.

cmdtrgd said:
You don't have your consultant number, you have your web id number. HTH

I actually got my consultant # from HO, they just haven't given me a password yet. Call me impatient, but I called and asked.

Related to Accessing Pampered Chef Business Supplies: Login or Direct Website?

1. How do I access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies login page?

To access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies login page, simply go to the official Pampered Chef website and click on the "Login" button located in the top right corner of the homepage. This will take you to the login page where you can enter your credentials to access your account.

2. Can I access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website directly?

Yes, you can access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website directly by going to the URL: https://pamperedchef.biz/ and clicking on the "Login" button in the top right corner. This will take you to the login page where you can enter your credentials to access your account.

3. What if I forget my login information for the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website?

If you forget your login information for the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website, you can click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. This will prompt you to enter your email address associated with your account and a password reset link will be sent to you.

4. Can I access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you can log in to your account and access business supplies on the go.

5. Is there a limit to the number of times I can access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can access the Pampered Chef Business Supplies website. You can log in and access your account as many times as needed to manage and order business supplies for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • alibene80