• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show

Good luck with your show! In summary, for a pre-Oscar party with a theme of "Rolling out the Red Carpet for our New Products," you could serve dishes such as "Red Carpet Rolls," "Hollywood Hills Hummus," and "Critic's Choice Chicken" and give them fun names like "The Meryl Streep Special" and "The Leo DiCaprio Delight." You could also have a celebrity game and a table with "retiring" products, as well as a Mary Kay lady doing glamour eyes.
seasidekitchen
I am doing a show on the day of the Oscars and am looking for ideas for food to make and fun names to call the food just for that day. I am already working on an Oscar trivia quiz but want to know what other ideas are out there. Has anyone done a similar show in past years?

Rolling out the REd Carpet for our new productsI am doing a pre-Oscar party that day. The theme is rolling out the red carpet for our new products. I really haven't specified the things that I am making, but we will be doing a celebrity game. Everyone will get a sticker on their back with a famous actress/actor. Now, I'm thinking, Glenn Close...the knife in Fatal ATtraction, Janet Leigh...again..that whole shower knife thing. Hmm...one I think about it, I'm sure that I'll come up with some non-murderous ones. People will put their names in a drawing when they come in (not the door prize slips though) When it's time to draw a winner, I will pull out FIVE names...those are the nominees. Then we'll choose one winner...and they'll have to give an acceptance speech. I am also going to set up a table with the "retiring" products. It will be draped in black and I'll do a very somber "In memoriam" just like they do for the actors and actresses who die during the year. I will post more as I pull it all together. Oh..I am also having a Mary Kay lady there...she's going to be doing glamour eyes on people.

It's going to be a riot!

Hi there! I haven't done a show on the day of the Oscars before, but I have some ideas for food and fun names that you could use. For appetizers, you could make "Red Carpet Rolls" (sushi rolls with red tuna or shrimp), "Hollywood Hills Hummus" (hummus with a sprinkle of paprika on top), and "Award-Winning Wings" (spicy chicken wings). For main dishes, you could have "Golden Globe Grilled Cheese" (grilled cheese with gold-colored cheese), "Oscar-Worthy Pasta" (pasta with a rich and creamy sauce), and "Critic's Choice Chicken" (roasted chicken with a flavorful rub). For desserts, you could have "Best Picture Brownies" (fudgy brownies with gold sprinkles on top), "Movie Star Macarons" (colorful macarons in the shape of movie stars), and "Blockbuster Bites" (popcorn balls with chocolate and caramel drizzle). As for fun names, you could have "The Meryl Streep Special" (a dish that changes every year to reflect her versatility as an actress), "The Leo DiCaprio Delight" (a decadent dish that represents his long-awaited Oscar win), and "The Brad Pitt Platter" (a variety of finger foods to represent his many roles). Hope these ideas help!

1. What is the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show?

The Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show is a special event where we showcase our top products and recipes that are perfect for hosting an Academy Awards viewing party. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and get inspiration for your own party planning.

2. When and where does the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show take place?

The Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show is typically held in the weeks leading up to the Academy Awards ceremony in various locations across the country. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. How can I attend the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show?

To attend the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show, you can either host a show with a consultant or attend as a guest of someone who is hosting. This is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and informative event.

4. What can I expect at the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show?

The Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show will feature live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and tastings of delicious recipes. You'll also have the chance to learn tips and tricks for hosting a successful viewing party and have the opportunity to purchase our products at a discounted rate.

5. Can I purchase products at the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Academy Awards Pampered Chef Show. Our consultants will have a selection of our top products available for purchase at the event, and you can also place orders for any other products you are interested in. Plus, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available only at the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
afshea
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
baychef