• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Surprise Package of Joy: Unboxing My Sell-A-Thon Supplies

In summary, Karlene received her director package, SAT, and supply order. She is also excited for the holiday season as she has not received anything this month.
kreaser
Gold Member
whooohooo
when I got home today (thurs.) from substitute teaching I Had 5 boxes sitting at my house...All I really was hoping for today was my supply order because I needed catalogs for my show tonite...then I saw all my stuff..sell-a -thon $6,000 level and my director pkg...whoooohoooooo
It' s like Christmas!!! I didn't want to go to my show because I wanted to stay and play..my kids started ripping open the boxes....they were sooo funny!!!
Glad I went to my show..just got home and she's at $900.00 Yipppeeeee
One more show tomorrow nite and then closing up January!!!

That's awesome. Congratulations. I haven't had anything this month. I really have to get on the phone

I got my Dir Pkg but not my SAT stuff yet. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Got my Nov. SAT stuff today ... everything but the mini baker!

Yeah Karlene! You lucky girl. I got my Dir pack, but not my SAT stuff - maybe today?

Awesome job Karlene and Congrats!

I also recived my dir pkg but no sell a thon. It's supposed to come today. :D

my mini baker was in there...just not the kernel cutter...to ship in Feb. it says. We dont get the white baker, right? just if we recruited or something? There was sooo much I couldn't even remember what I was getting LOL

that was the deep covered white baker I was referring to

kreaser said:
We dont get the white baker, right? just if we recruited or something?

Yep, a November recruiting incentive.

Mine is all on the truck for delivery today - Director package, SAT and supply order. I wouldn't have had time to play yesterday anyway (making lemonade here). DH is home sick today so he gets to play too! :rolleyes: <-- that's him.

I'm glad everyone is getting their SAT products. Mine have not shown up as shipped yet bummer.Guess what they just put it in as shipped on 1/22. When I tracked it I should have it today. Yeah!!!

How can you tell if your SAT stuff is being shipped? I have a supply order scheduled to arrive today, would my SAT be with it?

Last edited:
I got my SAT today!

Mine just got here! The kids' said the Pampered Chef man is here (the FedEx man is the PC man to them!) :D

I was sitting in my chair looking out the window and the FedEx guy was delievering a PC box to the consultant across the street, and I started yelling at him that he better stop here too! hehe He did! NOW, I just have to find room in my cabinets for all this new stuff!

You all are soooo lucky to live close to HO. I want my stuff! :) It should be here on Tuesday, Feb. 3rd.

Mr. FedEx man just arrived 20 minutes ago...I guess the daytime guy is back (for a month or two there was another guy but he never got here until 6 or 7 in the evening, instead of 11 in the morning). :) My daughter started clapping when she saw the box, and she didn't have the first clue what was in it...guess she has seen me get happy about a box before and she's just imitating me. :)

My DH just called me and told me I have my stuff. I won't be able to open it because I am leaving directly from work today to Hilliard to attend Darla's REgional Meeting on Saturday...darn!!!! I want to play with them:cry: So, I know what I will be doing on Sunday....YIPPEE!!!!!

I just checked on my two boxes and one of them is on the truck for delivery today! Wahoo!:D I just called DH at home and told him don't leave the dog's outside (don't want everything ruined like my binder and houseparty stuff was last week)!

The other one is in Portland, so it may actually get here tomorrow not Tuesday. I am so psyched.

Today is truly a good day. I am off of work in 6 more hours then I get to go home and play!

Mine just came as I was reading this!!!

Oh no! I think my delivery that is coming today might only be the rest of my supply order. Some things were missing, then I noticed the packing list said it's 3 boxes. That must be what's coming today. Darn! I thought it was going to be my SAT stuff.ETA- I just did the trick through the prod. adj. thing and it shows 2 boxes coming (it was the G number item, so I think it means it this time! ;) ) Can't wait to open my SAT boxes now! :)

Where or where is my stuff??? My fedex guy usually comes in the am and my dogs and I are trying to be patient, but it's hard. Guess I will have to make some phone calls to pass the time.

Mine just came! So excited! Know what I'll be doing the rest of the day! (should be cleaning and doing laundry) Wahoo!

I received my director stuff, but not SAT- where they to be shiopped out the same time?

pamperedpals said:
I just checked on my two boxes and one of them is on the truck for delivery today! Wahoo!:D I just called DH at home and told him don't leave the dog's outside (don't want everything ruined like my binder and houseparty stuff was last week)!

The other one is in Portland, so it may actually get here tomorrow not Tuesday. I am so psyched.

Today is truly a good day. I am off of work in 6 more hours then I get to go home and play!

oh laurie! you are giving me hope! i have to go check now!!

one box is coming today! but everything else is still feb 3rd...

thecougchef said:
oh laurie! you are giving me hope! i have to go check now!!

I didn't have a chance to PM you to tell you to check.

thecougchef said:
one box is coming today! but everything else is still feb 3rd...

Click on the link for the one that is still saying the 3rd and see where it is right now. My other still say's the 3rd, but it was in Portland at 4:45 am today. So I (hopefully we) should have it tomorrow. :D

candiejayne said:
I was sitting in my chair looking out the window and the FedEx guy was delievering a PC box to the consultant across the street, and I started yelling at him that he better stop here too! hehe He did! NOW, I just have to find room in my cabinets for all this new stuff!

You have a consultant that lives across the street from you?
Did one of you recruit the other? If not, that is crazy!!!

I got my stuff yesterday and was sooooo excited!!!
I really like everything and can't wait to try the new dipping seasonings and the sauces. Woo-hoo!!!

pamperedpals said:
Click on the link for the one that is still saying the 3rd and see where it is right now. My other still say's the 3rd, but it was in Portland at 4:45 am today. So I (hopefully we) should have it tomorrow. :D

i have my things shipped to my office because i dont want them sitting on my front porch all day. so even if it came tomorrow, i would have to wait until monday for them to deliver it because we are closed tomorrow...

but monday is still better than tuesday ;)

thecougchef said:
i have my things shipped to my office because i dont want them sitting on my front porch all day. so even if it came tomorrow, i would have to wait until monday for them to deliver it because we are closed tomorrow...

but monday is still better than tuesday ;)

Might be one of the first time's you couldn't wait to get to work on a Monday. ;)

I can see in CC how to find out if your SAT is on its way...but how do you track it? I'm lost!

Oh man, you guys have me all excited to go home tonight. Hopefully I'm not disappointed! Although I do get to go to HD house so I can play with her new products.

pampcheflisa said:
You have a consultant that lives across the street from you?
Did one of you recruit the other? If not, that is crazy!!!

I got my stuff yesterday and was sooooo excited!!!
I really like everything and can't wait to try the new dipping seasonings and the sauces. Woo-hoo!!!

LOL yeah! She doesn't know I sell though, I've never told her. I forgot she was a consultant, and another lady was around, and I booked a show with her, then signed shortly after. I'm too embarassed that I forgot she was a consultant, cause if I would have remembered, I would have signed under her. She's a really cool lady, but she beats me to all of the local fairs and stuff LOL!

If she was home I'd run over there and see what she got though! Maybe she got more fun things then me!

I just finished reading the 29 minutes vol. 2 and I need to run to the store, I want to make the chiles rellenos strata for dinner. It looks super yummy!

What do you all think of the new 29 minutes to Dinner Cookbook. I think there are some interesting recipes in there.

Jessamary said:
I can see in CC how to find out if your SAT is on its way...but how do you track it? I'm lost!

Mine showed up on CC just before the Fed Ex guy rang the bell, it never showed up on Fed Ex... Someone said to use the number from CC and add 01 to the end and put that in the tracker number on FedEx but that didn't work for me... sorry!

ChefPaulaB said:
Mine showed up on CC just before the Fed Ex guy rang the bell, it never showed up on Fed Ex... Someone said to use the number from CC and add 01 to the end and put that in the tracker number on FedEx but that didn't work for me... sorry!

do that but enter it as the REFERENCE # on Fed Ex's site.

pamperedpals said:
Might be one of the first time's you couldn't wait to get to work on a Monday. ;)

yeah its happened this way before & i was wishing i could just call fed ex & have them re-route my shipment! they usually come during my lunch too so its just about the only time that i want to stay IN my office during my lunch hour.

DebbieJ said:
do that but enter it as the REFERENCE # on Fed Ex's site.

thats where i was getting thrown off too. i still sometimes forget to make sure i have the reference page rather than the tracking # page.

My boxes came!!! Somehow Mr FedEx slipped under the dogs radar.

I am on my way to the grocery store to get a pineapple. Can't wait to try that and we are having wings on Sunday, so will get a change to use the Wasabi sauce.

My SAT stuff just arrived! just now I have a show tonight and Sunday
afternoon so I am going to bring a few products to TEASE them for a March , April show

WOOO HOOO! Just tried the fed ex trick and my package has arrived at my front door. Can't wait till work is over so I can go play!! :) I was feeling a little jealous hearing how much fun everyone was having ;) Just kidding

Just got mine :) ripping it open now!!!

Got my SAT items today- but I only had the first level, but I was tickled just to have earned it. I love the bamboo stuff. Didn't have my min-baker, but I actually have one from way back when the sold the mini-baker in the off-white color before...so this will just go towards "give-away" items. (Duplicates or specials that I get, I am going to use for give-aways, since they don't cost me much or anything.)

I am so confused.... is it suppose to be on CC somewhere when our SAT items were shipped? Mine is not showing anything out of the ordinary! I had $2400 in sales in Nov I know I should be getting something right?

Ok, so I have to say I am not impressed with that chip and dip bowl or the cookbook, maybe I am too picky of an eater, it looked to fancy.
I need to figure out what samples to order, I want the towels and the grinder stand, but that is about it.
Can't wait to use the pineapple corer!!

ChefSharain said:
I am so confused.... is it suppose to be on CC somewhere when our SAT items were shipped? Mine is not showing anything out of the ordinary! I had $2400 in sales in Nov I know I should be getting something right?

I think you should of gotten the 1500.00 level cause you did submitt over that and if you submitted 2 shows you would of earned that level as well. They don't ever appear in our regular "shipping status page" hope that helps and hopes you get your products today as well :)

Thanks Christina...I thought I was reading where others had seen when theirs was being delivered...my fedex guy comes in the evening so maybe I will be surprised when I get home!

1. What is a sell-a-thon and how does it work?

A sell-a-thon is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants where they can earn additional rewards and bonuses by meeting specific sales goals. The consultant can choose their own goal, such as $6,000 in sales, and if they reach it within a certain timeframe, they will receive extra perks from the company. It's a great way to stay motivated and increase sales!

2. What is included in the $6,000 level sell-a-thon package?

The $6,000 level sell-a-thon package includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef, chosen specifically for this promotion. These items could include kitchen tools, cookware, or other kitchen gadgets that are popular with customers. The contents of the package may vary, but it is always filled with high-quality and useful products.

3. What is the director package included in the surprise package of joy?

The director package is a special bonus for consultants who have reached the rank of director within Pampered Chef. It often includes exclusive products and business tools to help directors continue to grow their business and support their team. It's a great reward for all the hard work and dedication it takes to become a director.

4. How do I earn the surprise package of joy?

The surprise package of joy is earned by reaching a specific sales goal during the sell-a-thon promotion. The consultant can choose their own goal, such as $6,000 in sales, and if they reach it within the designated timeframe, they will receive the surprise package of joy along with their regular supply order. It's a great incentive to push yourself and reach your sales goals.

5. What is the significance of the surprise package of joy arriving on a Thursday?

The surprise package of joy arriving on a Thursday is a fun coincidence and adds to the excitement of receiving it. Thursday is often considered the last day of the workweek for many people, so receiving a surprise package filled with goodies from Pampered Chef is a great way to kick off the weekend and celebrate all the hard work put into the sell-a-thon promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ange13
  • Products and Tips
Replies