• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor aMiddle-Aged Womanseemed Sheepish as Shevisited Her

In summary, a middle-aged woman was feeling embarrassed and scared about a strange experience she had at the gynecologist. She heard a plinking sound in the toilet and found coins in the bowl after using the bathroom. The doctor reassured her that this is a common condition called bladder diverticulum and is easily treatable. The woman should not be afraid to discuss any concerns with her gynecologist, as they are there to help and support her.
tlag1986
Gold Member
A middle-aged woman

Seemed sheepish as she

Visited her gynecologist.

'Come now,' coaxed the doctor,

'you've been seeing me for years!

There's nothing you can't tell me.'

'This one's kind of strange...'

'Let me be the judge of that,'

The doctor replied.

'Well,' she said, 'yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down, the water was full of pennies.'

'I see.'

'That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl.'
'That night,' she went on, 'I went again,

Plink-plink-plink, and there were dimes and this morning there were quarters !
You've got to tell me what's wrong with me!,' she implored,

'I'm scared out of my wits!'

The gynecologist put a comforting
Hand on her shoulder.
'There, there, it's nothing to be scared about.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ready for this?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm warning you.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still not too late....leave now!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You're simply going through the change!

The doctor laughed, 'It looks like you've got yourself a coin-operated toilet! You don't have to worry about any medical problems - just make sure to keep some spare change handy!'

Dear middle-aged woman,

I can understand how you might feel a bit embarrassed or sheepish about your recent experience at the gynecologist. It's not always easy to talk about intimate issues, especially when it comes to our bodies. But let me assure you, there's no need to feel embarrassed or scared. Your gynecologist has seen and heard it all, and they are there to help you, not judge you.

I know it might seem strange to you, but the plinking sound and the coins in the toilet are actually quite common. It's likely that you have a condition called bladder diverticulum, which is when a small pouch forms in the bladder and collects urine and sometimes small objects, like coins. This can happen as we age and our bladder muscles weaken, making it harder to fully empty our bladder.

But don't worry, this condition is not dangerous and can easily be treated by your gynecologist. They may recommend medication or surgery to correct the issue, but either way, it's nothing to be scared about.

I hope this reassures you and helps you feel more comfortable talking to your gynecologist about any concerns or strange symptoms you may have. Remember, they are there to help and support you in your health journey.

Take care,
[Your username]

1. What is "a Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her"?

"A Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her" is a popular recipe book from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make dishes designed specifically for middle-aged women.

2. Who is the target audience for this recipe book?

The target audience for "a Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her" is middle-aged women who are looking for quick and healthy meal options.

3. Are the recipes in this book healthy?

Yes, all the recipes in "a Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her" are designed to be healthy and nutritious for middle-aged women.

4. Can these recipes be adapted for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in this book can be adapted for special dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. The book also includes tips for substitution and modification.

5. Where can I purchase "a Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her"?

You can purchase "a Middle-Aged Woman seemed Sheepish as She visited Her" directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies