• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Community for Aspiring Consultants: Connect & Share Advice!

If anyone is interested...there's another great pc website that has chats Monday nights, Wednesdays at 3:00 and Friday's at noon so you're usually able to get on for at least one of them. The group is awesome and the chats seem to last at least 2 hours each time (alot of times 3 or 4 hours) which gives almost everyone the opportunity to drop in when able.Email me if you'd like the website. I think it's actually tied with this one as being my absolute favourite.
ChefSandyK
HI there...like many here, I'm just starting out and could use some advice/support. If there are any consultants out there who would like to meet in the evenings for an on-line "chat" to have real time discussions, I'd love to be involved. I think it would be very beneficial to have real time discussions with consultants at all experience levels. Let me know...and have a great day! :)

Sounds like a good idea. I've done that will Becky in my cluster and we have been supporting and challanging each other this last week. It works to be able to sit and work things out and get some new ideas. I would be interested.

Yes, I think it's a terrific idea- I'm in!

that would fun and interesting...count me in...you can email me or send me an instant message (monica_sweet81) on yahoo.

Another great 'real-time' group, talking with other consultants, is Tele Classes. Great topics, you can sign up in CC under Tele Classes!

I am In too !I think that is a great idea ! let me know when it is decided upon !
[email protected]

Let me know! I would love to join!~ :)

I would be glad to join in too!

Me too! Me too!

Me! I'd love to do this!

What's a good time?I know, for me here on the west coast, I can't realistically do it until 8:00 pm (a toddler and 4 month old at home). That would make it 11 on the east coast. Do these times work for anyone? Any other suggestions?

I was thinking we could set up a chat on AOL or something like that and all meet there...

Sandy

ChefSandyK said:
I know, for me here on the west coast, I can't realistically do it until 8:00 pm (a toddler and 4 month old at home). That would make it 11 on the east coast. Do these times work for anyone? Any other suggestions?

I was thinking we could set up a chat on AOL or something like that and all meet there...

Sandy
I think 11 would be pretty late for the East coast. There's a free conference call set up out there - my team often uses it. I will check with my upline and get the details and let you know! That way we could actually TALK. It would mean a long distance call to connect though...

You can get free conference calls set up at the following website:
freeconference call.com

If anyone is interested...there's another great pc website that has chats Monday nights, Wednesdays at 3:00 and Friday's at noon so you're usually able to get on for at least one of them. The group is awesome and the chats seem to last at least 2 hours each time (alot of times 3 or 4 hours) which gives almost everyone the opportunity to drop in when able.

Email me if you'd like the website. I think it's actually tied with this one as being my absolute favourite.

Jodi

1. What is "A Community for Aspiring Consultants"?

"A Community for Aspiring Consultants" is a forum for individuals who are interested in becoming consultants for Pampered Chef. It serves as a platform to connect with current consultants, ask for advice, and share experiences.

2. Who can join this community?

This community is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef. Whether you are just starting your journey or have been considering it for a while, you are welcome to join and participate in discussions.

3. How do I become a member of this community?

To become a member, simply click on the "Join Now" button on the community page. You will be prompted to create a profile and agree to the community guidelines. Once your profile is approved, you will have access to all the features and discussions in the community.

4. Can I ask for specific advice in this community?

Yes, absolutely! This community is a safe space to ask for advice and share experiences. You can ask for specific advice on starting your business, hosting parties, and more. Our experienced consultants are always happy to help and share their knowledge.

5. Are there any rules for participating in this community?

Yes, we have a few guidelines to ensure that this community remains a positive and respectful space for all members. This includes refraining from self-promotion and respecting the opinions of others. You can find the full guidelines on the community page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Kathy Vannoy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies