• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connect with PC Consultants: Chat on MSN or Yahoo Messenger!

In summary, the person wants to chat with other PC consultants, but they have a day job. They have a user name on Yahoo and AIM, but do not have a MSN user name.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I got this idea from a differnt thread... does anyone out their want to chat with other pc consultants?? I collected so many business cards at confernce, but I never thought to ask anyone on here if they would like to share messenger info and chat about pc once in a while......

mommyhugz1978 said:
I got this idea from a differnt thread... does anyone out their want to chat with other pc consultants?? I collected so many business cards at confernce, but I never thought to ask anyone on here if they would like to share messenger info and chat about pc once in a while......
I sure wouldn't mind. However I work my D A Y job from about 2:00 pm - 10:30 p.m. but only Sun-Thurs; I picked the shift and really enjoy those times.

Liz

PS: CONGRATS ON MAKING OR SOON TO MAKE DIRECTOR!!

Well I'm game. If anyone would like to add me my IDs from Yahoo and MSN are on my profile too. But MSN - [email protected] Yahoo- pamper_kat Look for to chattin with ya all. Take Care...

Me too! I'm on Yahoo: SuePaz1023 :)

Sounds good. I'm on Yahoo njwillner :)

I started the AIM thread. :D

I'm FlyingHeather777 on AIM and Gjswife on Yahoo!

I'm tiffanypc05 on yahoo!!

I'm tnd2252 on yahoo!

Soothenrelax said:
I sure wouldn't mind. However I work my D A Y job from about 2:00 pm - 10:30 p.m. but only Sun-Thurs; I picked the shift and really enjoy those times.

Liz

PS: CONGRATS ON MAKING OR SOON TO MAKE DIRECTOR!!

What's your user name?? I have a DAY job as well......... got to love it when you can devote all the time you want to yoiur business.

I Look forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

My yahoo name is jtmwid.

I am not on during the day and sometimes I am at night. Hope to chat with you all some day.

It is fun talking with everyone ..... and getting ot know them better.......... Looking forward to chatting it up!!!

What is "Connect with PC Consultants: Chat on MSN or Yahoo Messenger!"?

"Connect with PC Consultants: Chat on MSN or Yahoo Messenger!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to chat with a consultant in real-time using either MSN or Yahoo Messenger. It is a convenient way to get personalized assistance with your purchases or any questions you may have about the company or products.

How can I access the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature?

To access the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature, you will need to have either MSN or Yahoo Messenger downloaded on your computer or mobile device. Once you have one of these messaging platforms, you can add the Pampered Chef consultant's username and start chatting.

Do I have to pay for the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature?

No, the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature is completely free for customers to use. You do not have to pay anything to chat with a consultant on MSN or Yahoo Messenger.

Can I use the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature to place an order or make a return?

No, the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature is meant for providing customer service and answering general questions. If you would like to place an order or make a return, please visit the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service directly.

Are there specific hours when consultants are available to chat?

Consultants may have different availability depending on their schedules, but generally, the "Connect with PC Consultants" feature is available during normal business hours. If a consultant is not available at the moment, you can leave a message and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedcindy
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Kathy Vannoy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg