• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A booking and recruit lead...and I wasn't even there!

Aug 14, 2008
I had an ESL workshop to go to yesterday and had a substitute teacher in my classroom. I had taken 2 PC catalogs to work the day before for some teachers who'd asked for them. Anyway, I had left one of them on my desk with the intentions of taking it to her before I left.

I come in today and along with the note about how class went, the sub had left a huge note on the PC catalog that she really wants to book a show in October-Halloween themed-- and she's interested in selling PC.

OMG!! I was floored! I'm thinking that book is gonna be on sitting my desk everytime I'm out!

Thanks for "listening" to me woohoo about this! I'm just so excited. I'll let you know how it pans out.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
That is fantastic! You need to take your hispanic catalog with you as well to this class! :)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
That's awesome, Kelly! I can't wait to hear about her qualifying in her first 30 days, etc.

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
Oh, it's going to be a great party!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
That is FABULOUS!!! You just never know! :)

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Awe, so cool! Congratulations!!! :D

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Don't you love it when work falls in your lap? Congrat's!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
buddy5909
Replies
Views