• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 8" Saute Pan Recipes Perfect for Showing Off!

In summary, the recipes in the small saute pan are for a pineapple upside down cake and garlic monkey bread.
abrahamlaur
Does anyone have any recipes I could do in the 8" Saute Pan? Thats the only pan I have so far and cant afford to really buy the bigger size right now, but would LOVE LOVE LOVE to show it off with recipes at shows so I can earn some points towards a new pan!

Look under "recipe tips" and click on the sticky for recipes by products. You should find a file on there with recipes in it. And you could search under "files" too.

Besides the ones we have already posted on here - there is a new recipe coming w/ the SS 8" for a pizza that you make in the skillet using biscuits - it looked pretty good when they were showing it @ conference.......

It's in the Special CN that will be in the changeover kit. Or you can get it off CC. I keep forgetting about the new one!

thanks ladies! id love to get new pans!

There is a recipe for the pineapple upside down cake in the small saute pan (uses a Jiffy box cake mix...) but I can't find it in my files. Perhaps someone on here has it saved!

Aside from that:
Garlic Italian bites
vanilla cinnamon bites
bites using our new sprinkles
burning some rice over medium heat to show how it comes out clean
ice melt trick to show even temp conduction

Melt 1/2 stick of butter in saute pan. Take a tube of biscuits and quarter them. Toss in melted butter. Top with brown sugar and then top with .... one of our new Sweet Caramel or Sweet Cinnamon seasonings. Put in oven for 12 minutes (I believe; can't remember temp). They are YUMMY!!!!! Absolutely wafs through the house.

Garlic Monkey Bread
3/4 stick butter
1-2 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 pkg. of 8 Grands biscuits,Not the Flaky, Buttermilk, or Southern StyleMelt butter on stove top in small saute pan, add garlic and seasoning. Cut biscuits in 1/4's and roll around in mixture. covering every speck. Place in oven in Saute Pan on 350 degrees for 20-25 min. Take out and place on plate.I have sold many try me pans using this recipe. I have it cooking as the guests arrive so they can smell the wonderful garlic smell. Then I serve it during the show.

Pineaple UpsideDown CakeHere you go! It's been awhile since I made this but I remember it being yummy....and cheap!

Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
1 yellow Jiffy Cake Mix
Juice from Pineapple
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 small can crushed pineapple
1 egg
3 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter and brown sugar in 8" Sauté Pan. Combine egg, pineapple juice, and a little water if batter seems dry. Place crushed pineapple on top of brown sugar mixture. Pour cake batter over pineapple. Bake 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Flip on to Medium Simple Additions Square.

Will the monkey bread and/or cake cook up nicely in the stainless steel pan?? I need something to show that off at this month and next.

Thanks

The pineapple upside down probably won't. I read in the materials (someplace) that those really sugary cakes aren't recommended for the SS cookware because it will stick to it.

How about the garlic or cinnamon bites?? I don't have any cookware so my little 8" saute will be my only one and I have been DYING to make those since I saw the recipe here!

The bites should be OK. It's the sugar syrup in the PUDC that would stick.

jkinak said:
How about the garlic or cinnamon bites?? I don't have any cookware so my little 8" saute will be my only one and I have been DYING to make those since I saw the recipe here!
I would think they would be OK...since there's butter in there!

You should try it out at home, though, just to be sure!!:p I am sure that you can *force* someone to eat them!

I will definitely try them out at home as soon as I get my pan! I even bought a couple tubes of the biscuits last week at the grocery store so I would be ready!

Maybe we could add whether the recipe is for the Executive or the SS pans - I see mass confusion coming on here ... and a whole bunch of people deciding they don't like the SS because stuff sticks to it!

Just a thought ...

Related to Delicious 8" Saute Pan Recipes Perfect for Showing Off!

What is the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan?

The "Delicious 8" Saute Pan is a versatile and high-quality saute pan from Pampered Chef that is perfect for cooking a variety of recipes.

What makes the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan different from other saute pans?

The "Delicious 8" Saute Pan features an 8-inch cooking surface, making it ideal for smaller portions or dishes. It also has a durable non-stick coating and a sturdy handle for easy handling.

Can I use the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What types of recipes can I make with the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan?

The "Delicious 8" Saute Pan is perfect for sauteing vegetables, searing meats, making sauces, and more. It's also great for one-pot meals and dishes like stir-fry or risotto.

Is the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan easy to clean?

Yes, the "Delicious 8" Saute Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing with mild soap and warm water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tractorgal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tractorgal
  • PChefPEI