• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will I Learn from FineLiving's 10PM Show on Cutting Bills?

In summary, "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills" offers 50 different ways to cut various types of bills such as utilities, groceries, and entertainment expenses. These tips can be applied by both individuals and families and are practical and easy to implement. While some tips may provide long-term solutions, others offer immediate savings. Overall, the book offers a combination of strategies for reducing bills in the short and long term.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
On FineLiving channel tonight at 10PM est.
Looks like it would be good! I know some of us use TheGroceryGame.com to save $$...looking forward to what this show has to say!

Thanks Kelly! I am tuned in now.

Here is a link to the show information on Fine Living Network for those that missed the episode. It will be on tomorrow afternoon as well:

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/our_specials/episode/0,1663,FINE_5916_54812,00.html

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely tune in tonight. I've heard great things about TheGroceryGame.com and how it helps save money on groceries. Can't wait to see what tips and tricks the show has to offer. Thanks for sharing!

Related to What Will I Learn from FineLiving's 10PM Show on Cutting Bills?

1. How many different ways to cut bills does the book "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills" offer?

The book offers 50 different ways to cut bills, as the title suggests.

2. Are the tips in "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills" applicable to all types of bills?

Yes, the tips in the book can be applied to various types of bills, including utilities, groceries, and entertainment expenses.

3. Is this book suitable for individuals or families?

The tips in the book can be applied by both individuals and families, as they are designed to help anyone looking to save money on their bills.

4. Are the tips in "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills" practical and easy to implement?

Yes, the tips in the book are practical and easy to implement, making it accessible for anyone looking to save money on their bills.

5. Does "50 Ways to Cut Your Bills" provide long-term solutions for bill reduction?

Some of the tips in the book may provide long-term solutions, while others may offer short-term savings. However, overall, the book offers a combination of strategies for both immediate and long-term bill reduction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies