• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Prepare a 30-Minute Chicken for a Show?

In summary, to ensure your chicken is fully cooked in 30 minutes, use a meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 165°F. Frozen chicken can be used for these recipes, but make sure to thaw it completely before cooking. Marinating is optional but can add flavor, and boneless chicken breasts can be used but may require adjusting the cooking time. These recipes are suitable for meal prepping for multiple meals throughout the week.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I am planning on making the 30 min chicken at a show friday night and am going to the grocery store in a little bit to get one to try today. I know there's been a lot of talk about it on here, but didn't have time to go through all the post. Any suggestions? What did you all use as the seasoning? Did it go over well? Did it taste good? I'm making the brownies for the demo and thought I would pop the chicken in when the 1st guest gets there.

Use the seasoning mixture from the recipe - it's good.

pamperedlinda said:
Use the seasoning mixture from the recipe - it's good.

I agree with Linda. Only I didn't put the thyme in it. I hate thyme. But it was still super delish. My hubby said it was the best chicken I have ever made.

I am with Linda on this one too -
My kids love it -

Pop it in the micro as soon as first guest arrives - micro 30 minutes and let stand 10 with cover on - forged cutlery to start your slicing - the smell alone sells the dcb!!

Ok ladies. Thanks so much. I knew I could count on you.

1. How do I make sure my chicken is fully cooked in 30 minutes?

The best way to ensure your chicken is fully cooked in 30 minutes is to use a meat thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken and make sure it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for these 30 minute chicken recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for these recipes. Just make sure to thaw the chicken completely before cooking to ensure even cooking.

3. Do I have to marinate the chicken for 30 minutes before cooking?

No, marinating the chicken is optional. However, marinating can add extra flavor to the chicken. If you choose to marinate, make sure to do it for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

4. Can I use boneless chicken breasts for these recipes?

Yes, you can use boneless chicken breasts for these recipes. However, keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken, so you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Are these recipes suitable for meal prepping?

Yes, these 30 minute chicken recipes are great for meal prepping. You can easily make a batch of chicken and use it for multiple meals throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • obxchef