• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Spice Up Your Sales for Aug/Sept/Oct? Check Out My 3 Month Flyer!

Instead of opening it from CS, right click on the pdf link and select "Save Target As" and save the file onto your computer. You should then be able to open it from your computer using Reader. You rock!!!!!!!Thank you so much! Kam do you happen to have Nov-Dec Flyer ?I use these in my lapboards.....if you do will you email me a copy to [email protected] if it is not to much trouble! Thanks for all the work you do to help ALL of us with our business.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month version flyer for Aug/Sept/Oct 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AugSepOct2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 676
Thank you Kam!!!

Thanks Kam! Will you be doing the September and August host/guest flyers soon? I like having that to send in my host packets - saves on printing (just one month per sheet).

Again! You are AWESOME!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks Kam! Will you be doing the September and August host/guest flyers soon? I like having that to send in my host packets - saves on printing (just one month per sheet).

Again! You are AWESOME!

Hi Beth,

Are these the ones you need?
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/sept-host-guest-one-page-69446/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/august-host-guest-one-page-68807/

It might be a few days until I can get to October all on one page, that is usually the last one I do. (Only because multi-months would be needed quicker).

I am unable to open PDF files...hubby downloaded IE9 with my vista and they are not compatable.

Can annyone put these in word for me to be able to use till I figure how to fix my computer?

A Pampered Kitchen said:
I am unable to open PDF files...hubby downloaded IE9 with my vista and they are not compatable.

Can annyone put these in word for me to be able to use till I figure how to fix my computer?

Instead of opening it from CS, right click on the pdf link and select "Save Target As" and save the file onto your computer.

You should then be able to open it from your computer using Reader.

Thank you so much!

Kam do you happen to have Nov-Dec Flyer ?
I use these in my lapboards.....if you do will you email me a copy to [email protected] if it is not to much trouble! Thanks for all the work you do to help ALL of us with our business.

What are the featured products for the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer?

The featured products for the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer include our new deluxe baking set, silicone baking mat, citrus press, apple peeler, and spiral & slice.

How long is the flyer valid for?

The flyer is valid for 3 months, from August to October.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer?

Yes, there are special deals and promotions available for the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer. These may include discounts, free gifts, or bundle offers.

Can I purchase products from previous flyers during the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer?

No, the products featured in the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer are only available during that time period. However, some products may be featured in future flyers or remain in our product line for purchase.

How can I place an order for products from the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer?

You can place an order for products from the 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Flyer through a Pampered Chef consultant, our website, or by calling our customer service line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies