• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2Nd Try Spring Launch Attending Poll

In summary, the conversation covers the topic of upcoming trips for various individuals to different locations, with some discussions about the weather and vehicle names. Some individuals express excitement and share their plans while others offer advice and tips. Overall, there is a lot of anticipation and preparation for the upcoming trips.

Which One are you attending

• Baltimore MD Feb 2nd

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Columbus OH Feb 2nd

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Dallas/Houston TX Feb 2nd

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Minneapolis, MN Feb 2nd

• Sacremento, CA Feb 2nd

• St. Louis MO Feb 2nd

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bellevue WA Feb 4th

• Dearborn, MI Feb 4th

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Lakeland, FL Feb 4th

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Lancaster, PA Feb 4th

• Louisville, KY Feb 4th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Omaha, NE Feb 4th

• Southhaven, MS Feb 4th

• Atlanta GA Feb 6th

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Chicago, IL Feb 6th

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Denver, CO feb 6th

• Hartford, CT Feb 6th

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Los Angeles, CA Feb 6th

• Phoenix, AZ Feb 6th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Raleigh, NC Feb 6th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kcmckay
Gold Member
:D:DOk I'll try to be quick enough that the poll sticks this time. Because 20 is the limit I've combined Houstin and Dallas. I understand they are far apart but since they were the only ones in same state on same day I figured it would be ok and that there will be plenty of responses anyway!:) Hope this one works!:blushing::D

Sorry, Katie. No poll.

Rae stop posting so quickly!!:p:p:D I got it this time!!!! LOL

I'll be in Chicago! So excited!

You should delete the other thread now though, Katie!

Good for you, Katie! I knew you could do it.

One of the few times in my life I was too quick. Usually I'm way too slow. :)

It's ok Rae! Thanks for looking out! I appreciate it!

Becky other thread is now deleted!

Yay a little more than a week for me! Can't wait. I took Friday off and am going to have a me day and head out early to stop at the Lee Outlets on my way to Hartford! I need a new dress for a wedding at end of February! Well I don't NEED one but I want one and since all my more formal dresses are packed and we still don't know when we are moving it makes perfect sense to buy one right?? :p

I think that qualifies as a really good excuse . . . er . . . um . . . reason, Katie.

I'll see you there Katie.....I almost didn't make it though....my recruiter called me and said that the registration had closed & no more slots were available!!!! I knew I should've done it weeks prior, but I'm such a procrastinator!!! so then I saw a post on here that the registration had closed early at some other locations, but that there was a chance that they were going to open up some extra spots, so I quick went onto CC & it actually went through....I immediately called everyone else on our team that had waited just like me....& they were able to get it too!!!! Those slots sure went quick though...I've heard from a few other consultants that they tried to register about an hour after I got through & they were already blocke out! I'm really hoping that this meeting will help me jump start for the spring :)

Dallas for me.......6 more days - I can't stand it!!!

Raleigh for me....and I'm glad it's NEXT Weekend...since this weekend is a potential snow/ice storm coming Friday/Saturday.I hope next week's weather is clear for EVERYONE! I only have to travel 10 miles, but I know alot of you guys are going quite a distance.

Yeah, I have a 4-hour drive. The heater in my van hasn't been working well. The Furry Guy says it's a thermostat problem. It's a real pain to change out, so wasn't all that worried about him fixing it until I was driving home in the cold and snow last night. I realized that a 4-hour drive would be pretty darned uncomfortable. Add to that the thought of someone else riding with me from the hotel to the conference center, and I figured it was now a problem. This morning I talked with him about it. He said he'd fix it this weekend.

Later I got a call from him. He was 3 miles from home when he started having trouble with his vehicle. He took the evening off, so he's planning to fix it this evening. Woo hoo! Tarzan will keep my toasty tomorrow. :)

BTW, Tarzan is the name of my Safari van, not The Furry Guy. He's, well, The Furry Guy.

raebates said:
BTW, Tarzan is the name of my Safari van, not The Furry Guy. He's, well, The Furry Guy.

I'm glad you cleared that up...I was wondering if you had a little sugar on the side or something!

As I typed it I realized that normal people probably don't refer to their vehicles by name, so I'd better make myself clear.

All of my vehicles have had male names except Sherry. Her paint job was done by Sherry Automotive, so "Sherry" was written on the side. She was a really good van. Since this one is a Safari, Tarzan seemed to be a natural.

Katie,

Thanks for doing this!!!!! :D

(Now someone will have to teach me how it's done)

I'll be in Columbus!

dallas, coming in monday night, leaving tues. quick trip for 6 hr. drive each way! but lots of gal time. yeah

Omaha for me! Cant wait!

esavvymom said:
Raleigh for me....and I'm glad it's NEXT Weekend...since this weekend is a potential snow/ice storm coming Friday/Saturday.

I hope next week's weather is clear for EVERYONE! I only have to travel 10 miles, but I know alot of you guys are going quite a distance.

I'll be in Raleigh, too! I have about a 50 minute drive (well that is how long it takes me to get to RDU, I haven't looked at the driving directions to the meeting yet.)

Bren706 said:
I'll be in Raleigh, too! I have about a 50 minute drive (well that is how long it takes me to get to RDU, I haven't looked at the driving directions to the meeting yet.)

Me too. Looks like our drive is closer to 60 minutes. Let's watch for each other! I'll be with 5 of my downline.

Dallas for me; I live in the metroplex area so it's not too far although some of us are getting a hotel room the night before to avoid rush hour traffic. :)Stacie, where in SD are you? My DH grew up in Murdo and we went to school in Mitchell. I'm from Council Bluffs, IA myself which is across the river from Omaha.

Hartford for me. MIL lives 30 minutes away so will meet after for dinner before heading home.

I'm attending the Lancaster, PA one. It's just a 15/20 minute drive for me. Longer if there's a lot of Amish horse and buggies to pass. :) A few of my clustermates are coming, too.

Columbus for me. I'll be heading down right after work (unless I can get out of it) to head to Beach City and meet Malinda Klein. (Beach City, here I come ....)Then at the crack of dawn, we depart for Columbus. It's a little over 2 hours from my house and ironically, the same distance for Malinda. But I worry about Ye Olde Intrepid and heading down there by myself, so it's worth it. The rest of my cluster (which I honestly don't know very well) is heading there the night before.

I'll be in Ontario, CA. Is anyone from here going too?
~Fanny

I'll be in Chicago - we have 15 people coming from our cluster! Can't wait:)

For those attending the Dallas one. I got a room with one other consultant and may have space for one or two more. Price for total room was $80 so if 4 in room would be $20. NICE 3 star hotel too! Let me know if interested. PM me tho as I'll forget to come back on here.

Really? I'm the only one for Baltimore? I know Terry said he's going. BeckyJ bailed out for Raleigh.

Since I'm an incentives junkie, I'd love reports after noon on the 6th of what was given away at everyone's launches, not just what prizes but how many of them. I'm really curious to get a sense of how much they give away based on attendance. So try to get a rough headcount while you're there, too. I'm sure HO will be learning from this first experience but our reports will help us know what to expect for next year. Baltimore's attendance #s weren't looking great so I'm sure I'll have lots of envy of those locations with full attendance.

I will be attending the one in Lancaster. I got a room so I would not have to get up early and drive 2 or 3 hours.

Going to Atlanta with some of my Director's Downline next Friday. They are in Nashville so will meet me in Chattanooga for dinner then on to Atlanta! I am so excited! I have not met any of these ladies but have been on Booking Blitz calls and some training calls with Miriam, the Director that is going! Just one more week!

Sacramento, we are leaving the day before and then returning for a 3 hour drive the night of...Fingers crossed for beautiful weather :)

Lancaster for me :)

Baltimore for me! Looking forward to see all the new products!

mn for me. We have ours on tues ya. cant wait

Related to 2Nd Try Spring Launch Attending Poll

1. What is the purpose of the "2nd Try Spring Launch Attending Poll"?

The purpose of the poll is to gather information about who will be attending the Spring Launch event in Houston and Dallas, and to determine the level of interest in these locations.

2. Can I attend both the Houston and Dallas events?

Yes, you can attend both events if you would like. However, please note that they are on the same day, so you will have to choose which one to attend.

3. Is there a limit to the number of attendees for each event?

There is no set limit for the number of attendees, but we ask that you RSVP so we can have an accurate count for planning purposes.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees at the Spring Launch event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can have an accurate count for planning purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • janetupnorth