• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2nd try Spring Launch attending poll

Which One are you attending

• Baltimore MD Feb 2nd

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Columbus OH Feb 2nd

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Dallas/Houston TX Feb 2nd

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Minneapolis, MN Feb 2nd

• Sacremento, CA Feb 2nd

• St. Louis MO Feb 2nd

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bellevue WA Feb 4th

• Dearborn, MI Feb 4th

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Lakeland, FL Feb 4th

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Lancaster, PA Feb 4th

• Louisville, KY Feb 4th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Omaha, NE Feb 4th

• Southhaven, MS Feb 4th

• Atlanta GA Feb 6th

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Chicago, IL Feb 6th

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Denver, CO feb 6th

• Hartford, CT Feb 6th

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Los Angeles, CA Feb 6th

• Phoenix, AZ Feb 6th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Raleigh, NC Feb 6th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
:D:DOk I'll try to be quick enough that the poll sticks this time. Because 20 is the limit I've combined Houstin and Dallas. I understand they are far apart but since they were the only ones in same state on same day I figured it would be ok and that there will be plenty of responses anyway!:) Hope this one works!:blushing::D

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Sorry, Katie. No poll.

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Rae stop posting so quickly!!:p:p:D I got it this time!!!! LOL

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'll be in Chicago! So excited!

You should delete the other thread now though, Katie!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Good for you, Katie! I knew you could do it.

One of the few times in my life I was too quick. Usually I'm way too slow. :)

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
It's ok Rae! Thanks for looking out! I appreciate it!

Becky other thread is now deleted!

Yay a little more than a week for me! Can't wait. I took Friday off and am going to have a me day and head out early to stop at the Lee Outlets on my way to Hartford! I need a new dress for a wedding at end of February! Well I don't NEED one but I want one and since all my more formal dresses are packed and we still don't know when we are moving it makes perfect sense to buy one right?? :p

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I think that qualifies as a really good excuse . . . er . . . um . . . reason, Katie.

Mel92504

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
I'll see you there Katie.....I almost didn't make it though....my recruiter called me and said that the registration had closed & no more slots were available!!!! I knew I should've done it weeks prior, but I'm such a procrastinator!!! so then I saw a post on here that the registration had closed early at some other locations, but that there was a chance that they were going to open up some extra spots, so I quick went onto CC & it actually went through....I immediately called everyone else on our team that had waited just like me....& they were able to get it too!!!! Those slots sure went quick though...I've heard from a few other consultants that they tried to register about an hour after I got through & they were already blocke out! I'm really hoping that this meeting will help me jump start for the spring :)

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Dallas for me.......6 more days - I can't stand it!!!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Raleigh for me....and I'm glad it's NEXT Weekend...since this weekend is a potential snow/ice storm coming Friday/Saturday.

I hope next week's weather is clear for EVERYONE! I only have to travel 10 miles, but I know alot of you guys are going quite a distance.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Yeah, I have a 4-hour drive. The heater in my van hasn't been working well. The Furry Guy says it's a thermostat problem. It's a real pain to change out, so wasn't all that worried about him fixing it until I was driving home in the cold and snow last night. I realized that a 4-hour drive would be pretty darned uncomfortable. Add to that the thought of someone else riding with me from the hotel to the conference center, and I figured it was now a problem. This morning I talked with him about it. He said he'd fix it this weekend.

Later I got a call from him. He was 3 miles from home when he started having trouble with his vehicle. He took the evening off, so he's planning to fix it this evening. Woo hoo! Tarzan will keep my toasty tomorrow. :)

BTW, Tarzan is the name of my Safari van, not The Furry Guy. He's, well, The Furry Guy.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
BTW, Tarzan is the name of my Safari van, not The Furry Guy. He's, well, The Furry Guy.

I'm glad you cleared that up...I was wondering if you had a little sugar on the side or something!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
As I typed it I realized that normal people probably don't refer to their vehicles by name, so I'd better make myself clear.

All of my vehicles have had male names except Sherry. Her paint job was done by Sherry Automotive, so "Sherry" was written on the side. She was a really good van. Since this one is a Safari, Tarzan seemed to be a natural.

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Katie,

Thanks for doing this!!!!! :D

(Now someone will have to teach me how it's done)

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
I'll be in Columbus!

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
dallas, coming in monday night, leaving tues. quick trip for 6 hr. drive each way! but lots of gal time. yeah

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
Omaha for me! Cant wait!

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
Raleigh for me....and I'm glad it's NEXT Weekend...since this weekend is a potential snow/ice storm coming Friday/Saturday.

I hope next week's weather is clear for EVERYONE! I only have to travel 10 miles, but I know alot of you guys are going quite a distance.

I'll be in Raleigh, too! I have about a 50 minute drive (well that is how long it takes me to get to RDU, I haven't looked at the driving directions to the meeting yet.)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I'll be in Raleigh, too! I have about a 50 minute drive (well that is how long it takes me to get to RDU, I haven't looked at the driving directions to the meeting yet.)

Me too. Looks like our drive is closer to 60 minutes. Let's watch for each other! I'll be with 5 of my downline.

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
Dallas for me; I live in the metroplex area so it's not too far although some of us are getting a hotel room the night before to avoid rush hour traffic. :)

Stacie, where in SD are you? My DH grew up in Murdo and we went to school in Mitchell. I'm from Council Bluffs, IA myself which is across the river from Omaha.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
Hartford for me. MIL lives 30 minutes away so will meet after for dinner before heading home.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I'm attending the Lancaster, PA one. It's just a 15/20 minute drive for me. Longer if there's a lot of Amish horse and buggies to pass. :) A few of my clustermates are coming, too.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Columbus for me. I'll be heading down right after work (unless I can get out of it) to head to Beach City and meet Malinda Klein. (Beach City, here I come ....)

Then at the crack of dawn, we depart for Columbus. It's a little over 2 hours from my house and ironically, the same distance for Malinda. But I worry about Ye Olde Intrepid and heading down there by myself, so it's worth it. The rest of my cluster (which I honestly don't know very well) is heading there the night before.

ilovpc

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2008
I'll be in Ontario, CA. Is anyone from here going too?
~Fanny

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
I'll be in Chicago - we have 15 people coming from our cluster! Can't wait:)

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
For those attending the Dallas one. I got a room with one other consultant and may have space for one or two more. Price for total room was $80 so if 4 in room would be $20. NICE 3 star hotel too! Let me know if interested. PM me tho as I'll forget to come back on here.

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Really? I'm the only one for Baltimore? I know Terry said he's going. BeckyJ bailed out for Raleigh.

Since I'm an incentives junkie, I'd love reports after noon on the 6th of what was given away at everyone's launches, not just what prizes but how many of them. I'm really curious to get a sense of how much they give away based on attendance. So try to get a rough headcount while you're there, too. I'm sure HO will be learning from this first experience but our reports will help us know what to expect for next year. Baltimore's attendance #s weren't looking great so I'm sure I'll have lots of envy of those locations with full attendance.

debbieskitchenhelper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2007
I will be attending the one in Lancaster. I got a room so I would not have to get up early and drive 2 or 3 hours.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Going to Atlanta with some of my Director's Downline next Friday. They are in Nashville so will meet me in Chattanooga for dinner then on to Atlanta! I am so excited! I have not met any of these ladies but have been on Booking Blitz calls and some training calls with Miriam, the Director that is going! Just one more week!

ughubug

Mar 20, 2006
Sacramento, we are leaving the day before and then returning for a 3 hour drive the night of...Fingers crossed for beautiful weather :)

Jan 5, 2005
Baltimore for me! Looking forward to see all the new products!

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
mn for me. We have ours on tues ya. cant wait

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies