1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 2015 Spring/Summer Catalogs

Tags:
  1. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Hi All,
    I over bought and have a few extra 2015 Spring/Summer Catalogs up for grabs. Please let me contact me if you have any questions or to purchase.
    • 15 full-sized catalogs - $13.00 for all 15
    • 2 pk (25 each) - mini catalogs - $4.00 each pk
    I'll pay for shipping within the US! Will ship once payment is confirmed. Accept PayPal, Google Wallet, or e-payment from bank.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Aug 5, 2015
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Sorry, I don't need catalogs, but just a tip if you are not able to sell them to someone who needs them for the rest of this season, they are handy to leave in waiting rooms (doctor, mechanic, etc), or if you do any vendor fairs- handing out last season's full catalog is better than giving out current season catalogs. Just put your contact info on them and let them know if they want a current catalog, to contact you or visit your website, etc.

Aug 5, 2015
    Tenille V. likes this.
  3. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Thanks for the tip! I haven't done any vendor shows, but definitely am interested. I'll look into the Dr's offices if necessary! But I'm hoping someone will want them. Just didn't anticipate my August to be so slow, as everyone pushed out until September.

Aug 5, 2015
  4. 039311

Do you know when the mini catalogs will be available in Canada? Is there a web link so customers can look at the catalog online? Thanks a million. :)

Aug 18, 2015
Have something to add?