• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2010 Cs Buttons for Conference

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hey, all!

I'm putting this here just because there's no 2010 Conference area yet.

I just finished a new button for us to identify each other at conference this year. Previous buttons had a large white area in the chef's hat for writing on usernames. This year's looks like a name badge, with an even larger area so that those with long usernames have more space.

234261041v10_350x350_Front.jpg

You can order a single button, a pack of 10 (cluster-size pack!), or a single LARGE button.

It is available at this CafePress shop. Please note that I only set up the products in the shops. I do not control printing, shipping, or quality issues. I will not be ordering an inventory of buttons, so if you want one, you should use the link above and order directly from CafePress.

Other styles are still available:
The original "hat on cream" style is at this shop, along with shirts and other goodies.
A cranberry-colored version is at this shop.
And a red Director Chef Success version is at this shop.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Thanks Ann! I may get a new one so I can put my "name" on it then just pin the other one to my tote!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
I hear one has been sold already!

badge.jpg

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
LOL, KG! Maybe I'll write that on one and we can pass it around. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
That's a GREAT idea!

67302.gif

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
cute - great idea!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Since there seems to be some confusion, there's a link in the top post of this thread to the online shop.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Like the new button, Ann. I'm ordering one now. I'll wear both--probably with the new one on my shirt and the original on my bag. I'll copy from Jane this time. ;)

KG, you crack me up.

Last edited:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Thanks!

Moronica called - she says, "Hi!"

ChefAndiHV

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2009
I ordered mine. I am so exicted about this and look forward to meeting you all at NC.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
What size is everyone buying? The 3.5 is a good size for writing your name, but pretty big, so I'd feel silly if I was the only one wearing it. The 2.25, though, is small enough to get lost among the badge and other stuff. Since it's only a $0.75 difference in price, the cost isn't a factor in the decision making - I just want to stand out, without standing out, you know?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I got the new 3.5, which is what I'll be wearing. I still have the old 2.25, and will probably put it on my NC bag.

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
I have the new 3.5 and love the idea of using the label maker to add my name. Added that to my to do list for this weekend

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I just ordered my button - the 3.5". With standard shipping it's $5.00. If you give me your e-mail, I can have Cafepress send you a coupon for $5.00 off, which means you'll get the button free (and PC Consultants love FREE!). However, I don't know if there's a minimum order before the coupon can be used.

bridedream

Mar 12, 2010
I just ordered my button - the 3.5". With standard shipping it's $5.00. If you give me your e-mail, I can have Cafepress send you a coupon for $5.00 off, which means you'll get the button free (and PC Consultants love FREE!). However, I don't know if there's a minimum order before the coupon can be used.

Me, too!

[email protected]

Thanks bunches!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I'm sorry, I just saw these posts. Once I closed that window, I wasn't able to get back to the page. If someone else places an order, maybe they can enter your e-mail addys.

Or, maybe I should buy something else - like the DCB thong at Sheila's store!
rofl.gif

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
Or, maybe I should buy something else - like the DCB thong at Sheila's store!
rofl.gif
[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL....... j/k....

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
:eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL j/k.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, I'm still wondering exactly how you would use that for marketing - and, what, exactly, your customers would think they were buying! (and, me in a thong is NOT a pretty thought)

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
I just ordered my button...see everyone on Monday!

deanna_g

Feb 16, 2009
How long did it take y'all to get your button. I just ordered mine (i'm late i know) and I'm hoping it gets here quick!

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
How long did it take y'all to get your button. I just ordered mine (i'm late i know) and I'm hoping it gets here quick!

I ordered my button on 6/28 and it arrived last Friday, 7/2--not long at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
Replies
Views