• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2008 Sample Packages Are up on Cc

In summary, the 2008 Sample Packages on CC are pre-selected packages from Pampered Chef's 2008 catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. They are designed to give customers a taste of top-selling products and help them decide which ones to add to their collection. The packages range in price from $50 to $150 and can only be purchased online. They also include a $10 credit towards a future purchase. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Packages are up on CC. Get ordering!!!:love:

:love: Open Stock - 10” Saute Pan - Exec. Cool!!

They are different then the list i had copied ff here as well. Looks like I am getting some open stock and C and then get the rest of wat i wanted in April for Kit enhancement because the package i thought i wanted has to mych stuff that i don't want and wouldn't use like the napkins and placemats.
Hapy shopping.

I am glad about the open stock. I should be getting my stuff today, so I have to compare what I want. LOL

Can't wait to go check it out!

The stuff I want is only available in either A or E. The 2 largest groupings!! I will probably wait to purchase also because I don't want to spend $75 for a bunch of stuff I don't want. I know I could give it away, but it has to sit in my house until then and I think my husband's head would explode if we had one more useless thing in our home.

I only want:
Grapefruit Knife
Plate Caddy
Stainless Cleaner

I can get the Collapsible Bowl on Open Stock, thank goodness! I would like that too! Is there anyone out there who will be purchasing one of these groups that doesn't want/need these 3 items?

I purchased E and have no need for the Grapefruit knife. Never touch the stuff!

Hi there! I just wanted to remind you all that the 2008 Sample Packages are now available on CC. This is a great opportunity to try out some new products and stock up on your favorites. Don't miss out on this chance to enhance your cooking experience. Happy ordering! :love:

Related to 2008 Sample Packages Are up on Cc

What is included in the 2008 Sample Packages on CC?

The 2008 Sample Packages on CC include a variety of products from Pampered Chef's 2008 catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. These packages are designed to give you a taste of our top-selling products and help you decide which ones to add to your collection.

Can I customize my 2008 Sample Package?

Unfortunately, the 2008 Sample Packages on CC are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase individual products from our catalog to add to your collection.

How much do the 2008 Sample Packages on CC cost?

The cost of the 2008 Sample Packages on CC varies depending on the package you choose. Prices range from $50 to $150. Each package also includes a $10 credit towards a future purchase.

Are the 2008 Sample Packages on CC only available for purchase online?

Yes, the 2008 Sample Packages on CC are only available for purchase online through our website. This allows us to offer a wide selection of packages and streamline the ordering process for our customers.

Can I return or exchange my 2008 Sample Package?

Due to the nature of our sample packages, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order or any of the products included, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenniK
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • erinb