• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?

In summary, the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that features a $20 bill design on one side and the date of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the other side. It serves as a reminder of the tragic events of 9/11 and the resilience of the American people and can be used for both cooking and serving. The product is dishwasher safe and is currently only available for purchase in the United States.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This is eerie.....http://www.cephas-library.com/mystery/20_dollar_bill/mystery_20_dollar_bill.html

I did it with an older $20 bill (don't have a pink one right now) and I could see everything but the last step. Very strange.

that is sad!!

Makes you wonder who on earth had enough time and creativity to figure this out.

I saw that about a year after 9-11...

Yeah, I had seen that before as well. Eerie

Yes, I remember seeing that too. I always wonder that too Linda; who comes up with this stuff?

I saw this before, somtime after 9-11, it was really Freaky! Coincidence.... hmmmm??!!

The most important phrase on the entire web page is right at the bottom:
Pass it on to your friends who have nothing to do.

1. What is the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?"

The "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that features a $20 bill design on one side and the date of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the other side. It is a versatile kitchen gadget that can be used for scraping, chopping, and measuring.

2. What is the significance of the $20 bill and 9/11 on this product?

The $20 bill and 9/11 design on this product serves as a reminder of the tragic events of 9/11 and the bravery and resilience of the American people. It is also a way for Pampered Chef to honor and support first responders and their families.

3. Is the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" is dishwasher safe. It is made of durable plastic material that can withstand high temperatures and repeated use in the dishwasher.

4. Can this product be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" can be used for both cooking and serving. Its unique design makes it a great conversation piece at the dinner table, and its versatile functionality makes it a useful tool in the kitchen.

5. Is the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" available for purchase outside of the United States?

At this time, the "$20 Bill and 9-11 ... Have You Seen This?" is only available for purchase in the United States. However, you may be able to find it through independent consultants or online resellers who ship internationally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies