• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!

In summary, Entrée Vous offers monthly specials on different entrees, with prices ranging from $2 to $14 per serving. Compared to buying the same meal at a local grocery store, Entrée Vous saves customers $2 per serving. Time saved with Entrée Vous is 42 minutes.
chefann
Gold Member
I have been stressing the $2 per serving recipes for my fall shows, and have been getting good response.

Today, I received a newsletter from a rep for Entree Vous, which is one of those businesses where you can put together your own frozen dinners. They also offer them pre-assembled. And they have monthly specials on different entrees.

The newsletter had a price comparison, but I want to know where the heck they go shopping to get their comparisons!

===
Entrée Vous Chile Grilled Salmon = $26.99

Ingredients for Salmon when purchased at grocery store = $29.48

Money Saved with Entrée Vous = $2.49
Time Saved with Entrée Vous = 42 minutes
Salmon 1.5 pounds at $9.99/lb = $14.99 Really? I buy my salmon from the freezer section at Costco for a lot less.
Fresh Garlic = $2.00 I can get 5 heads for $2 at Meijer
Fresh Rosemary = $1.50
Chipotle Peppers = $2.50
Herbs & Spices = $2.25 Considering I probably have most of the herbs and spices they use already, this should be $0
Green Onions = $1.50 That's a lot of green onions!
Diced Tomatoes = $1.75
Roasted Red Peppers = $2.99

Prep and Clean up time at Home = 45 Minutes vs.
Ordering time at entreevous dot com = 3 Minutes
TIME SAVED = 42 minutes
===

According to their website, the salmon entree above serves 4-6. That's 4.66-6.75 per serving!

Along the same line - a local chain Grocery Store, Family Fare - has been advertising economical meal deals in their weekly ad. This week it included a
Steak Dinner for "less than $8 per person"
and a Salmon Dinner for "less than $7 per person".

The menu for these included boxed pasta salad (Suddenly Salad) and dried Lipton noodles and sauce.:)yuck: IMO!)
I thought about taking the Ad to shows with me to illustrate that PC can teach them to do so much better than this!

i have a freezer full of salmon & steelhead at home thanks to the bf & his excessive fishing :D so that would be $0 for me too.

& they are saying you only save $2.49 by using this company??
i realize the 42 minutes might be a huge help but i dont especially want my gourmet salmon dinner to come from a pre-packaged freezer meal.

What is the "$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!" promotion?

The "$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase meal kits for only $2 per serving. These meal kits include all the ingredients and instructions needed to make a delicious and affordable meal for the whole family.

How many servings are included in each meal kit?

Each meal kit includes enough ingredients to make 4 servings, making it a perfect option for families or meal prepping.

What types of meals are included in this promotion?

The "$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!" promotion includes a variety of meals, including vegetarian options, comfort food classics, and international dishes. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and dairy-free meals.

How can I order these $2 per serving meal kits?

You can order the "$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!" meal kits through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired meal kits to your cart and follow the checkout process to complete your purchase.

Is there a limit to how many meal kits I can purchase?

There is no limit to how many "$2 per Serving Meals - a Real Bargain!" meal kits you can purchase. However, keep in mind that this promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last, so it's best to order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • PCJenni