• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 and 3 Month Host/Guest Special Flyers

In summary, hosting a party during the 2 or 3 month special promotion allows you to earn exclusive discounted products, free products, and special host bonuses. You can host for the entire period or choose a specific date. The special flyers can be combined with other promotions or discounts. Virtual parties are also eligible for rewards. The products on the flyers are a mix of popular items from different categories, but you can still earn rewards based on the total sales, including those from the special flyers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here they are! Enjoy!

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-JunJulAug2010.doc
    904.5 KB · Views: 341
  • SuperSavings-JunJul2010.doc
    628.5 KB · Views: 236
  • SuperSavings-JulAug2010.doc
    746 KB · Views: 314
And the PDFs...

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-JunJulAug2010.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 315
  • SuperSavings-JunJul2010.pdf
    122.4 KB · Views: 287
  • SuperSavings-JulAug2010.pdf
    103.9 KB · Views: 296
Thank you so much for sharing these! I can't wait to check them out and see what they have to offer. It's always exciting to discover new things and expand my horizons. I really appreciate you taking the time to share these with the community. Keep spreading the knowledge and positivity!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the 2 or 3 month special promotion?

By hosting a party during the 2 or 3 month special promotion, you can earn exclusive discounted products, free products, and special host bonuses that are not available during regular months. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items at a lower cost.

2. How long do I have to host a party to take advantage of the 2 or 3 month special promotion?

You can host a party for the entire 2 or 3 month period, or you can choose a specific date within that time frame. The earlier you schedule your party, the more time your guests will have to place their orders and help you earn rewards.

3. Can I combine the 2 and 3 month special flyers with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the 2 and 3 month special flyers with any other promotions or discounts that are currently running. This means even more savings for you and your guests!

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I choose to only do a virtual party during the 2 or 3 month special promotion?

Absolutely! Virtual parties are a great way to earn host rewards without having to worry about hosting a physical event. You can still take advantage of the 2 and 3 month special flyers and earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.

5. Are the products on the 2 and 3 month special flyers limited to a certain category or can I choose from any Pampered Chef products?

The products featured on the 2 and 3 month special flyers are a mix of popular Pampered Chef items from different categories. However, you can still choose from any Pampered Chef products for your party and earn rewards based on the total sales, including those from the special flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies