• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With the April Gardening Special Included

In summary, the April Gardening Special included in the flyers is a special promotion on gardening tools and equipment that can be used with other discounts, valid for the entire month of April, and exclusive to Pampered Chef. It can be ordered online or through a consultant without attending a party.
kam
Staff member
Here are some flyers that include the April gardening special.

Attachments

• MarAprAprGarden14_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 507
  • MiniCattyInsertAprAprGarden14_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 521
  • MarMarRecAprAprGarden14_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Thank you very much for this

Yes thank you so much!

Kam - Do you still make the monthly host letters? I've been trying to update one I found for March, to use for April, but I can't for the life of me get the images correct. I have April host packets to mail and love to include the letters, but I can't make them, nor does anyone in my upline. I either get them from here, or download from other team training sites. I just can't find April! Can you help or point me in the direction I can make one? I have the image from the PC PDF converted to Word. That's as far as I got. TIA ~ Liz

Hello there!I wanted to share these flyers with you that include our April gardening special. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have the right tools and equipment for gardening. That's why I am excited about this special offer and wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on it.With these flyers, you can easily see all the amazing products that are included in the special and how they can enhance your gardening experience. From our high-quality gardening tools to our delicious herb and vegetable seeds, we have everything you need to create a thriving garden this spring.I highly recommend taking advantage of this special offer and stocking up on these amazing products. They are not only great for your own gardening needs, but also make wonderful gifts for friends and family who love to garden.Thank you for choosing pampered chef and happy gardening!Sincerely,

1. What is the April Gardening Special included in the flyers?

The April Gardening Special included in the flyers is a special promotion on our gardening tools and equipment. It may include discounts, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase.

2. Can I use the April Gardening Special in conjunction with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the April Gardening Special can be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the terms and conditions on the flyer for more information.

3. How long is the April Gardening Special valid for?

The April Gardening Special is valid for the entire month of April unless otherwise specified. Please check the expiration date on the flyer for the exact date of the promotion.

4. Are the gardening tools and equipment included in the April Gardening Special exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, the gardening tools and equipment included in the April Gardening Special are exclusive to Pampered Chef. We take pride in providing high-quality and unique products for our customers.

5. Can I order the April Gardening Special online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can order the April Gardening Special online through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Attending a party is not necessary to take advantage of this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam