• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet?

In summary, the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet is a dessert that serves 18 people and includes a pre-made fudge brownie mix, caramel sauce, and pecan pieces. The recommended serving size is 1-2 slices per person and the prep time is 15 minutes with a cooking time of 25-30 minutes. Substitutions can be made for ingredients and toppings.
ashkay
I am making the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake for my show on Friday night. Well there may be up to 18 people there. Will that be enough? She hostess was going to put out a few munchies too, so will that be enough you think? I've never had a show so big.

YesJust don't cut huge slices. Give everyone a small square then they can have seconds if they wish. The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is HUGE! It makes alot of cake.

I did a show with 22 and i made one cake... we just sliced smaller pieces. We did make another recipe, so the cake truly was dessert. If this is your only recipe you are demo-ing, you could always add a second recipe that is easy to complete.

1. What is the serving size for the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet?

The recommended serving size for the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet is about 1-2 slices per person, depending on their appetite.

2. How many people does the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet serve?

As the name suggests, the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet is designed to serve 18 people. However, this may vary depending on the serving size and how hungry your guests are.

3. What ingredients are included in the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet?

The 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet includes a pre-made fudge brownie mix, caramel sauce, and pecan pieces. You will also need to add eggs, oil, and water as per the instructions.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet?

Yes, you can make substitutions for this recipe. For example, you can use your own homemade brownie mix instead of the pre-made one, or you can use different toppings such as chocolate chips or walnuts instead of pecans.

5. How long does it take to prepare and cook the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet?

The prep time for the 18 People & Turtle Fudge Skillet is about 15 minutes, and the cooking time is between 25-30 minutes. This may vary depending on your oven and the ingredients used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • janel kelly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies