• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$150 for Fundraiser or Direct Ship?

C
Chef.Darcy
I know you have to hit $150 in sales for the fundraiser "host" to be able to order the host special, but if they don't hit $150, will everyone be hit with direct shipping costs? I am doing a vendor night next week, so many other vendors will be there as well. I'd love to hit at least $150 so the host can get a bonus as well, but am worried about shipping now if they don't. Anyone know? Thanks.

My Understanding!I am not sure if this is correct, but I was faced with this problem while working on a show! My host only had 2!! people show up! Guest sales were about $100 and my director told me that a show, any show, has to be $150 in sales before it can be submitted or the guests are not ordering from a show they are placing individual orders and therefore have to pay direct shipping! Try to collect outside orders from everywhere you go to benefit this fundraiser to boost sales (and your paycheck!). Most Dr.'s offices are more than happy to pass around a catalog if the proceedes are going to a good cause! Good Luck!
Katie

A show MUST be at least $150 in sales to qualify as a show. It does not matter if it is a fundraiser, kitchen show, or catalog show. If it is a fundraiser and you are turning it in as a fundraiser, the host does not get any products or get to purchase the host special. That is only for kitchen and catalog shows (or bridal).

I would suggest sending out a special NO TAX DAY email to all your past hosts and customers. I'd put a show in your website with the host name NO TAX and add those to your fundraiser. You might get a few more to add to your fundraiser.

Fundraisers and Host SpecialsThe organizer of a fundraiser CAN order one of the host special.

Beth...thanks. That is good to know. I know with the old program, they did not get any of the host specials.

1. What is the minimum sales requirement for the host to be able to order the host special in a $150 fundraiser or direct ship?

The minimum sales requirement for the host to be able to order the host special is $150. This means that the total sales from the fundraiser must reach at least $150 for the host to be eligible to order the host special.

2. If the $150 sales requirement is not met, will everyone be responsible for direct shipping costs?

If the $150 sales requirement is not met, the host will not be able to order the host special, and direct shipping costs may apply to the orders. However, this may vary depending on the specific fundraiser or direct ship policies. It is recommended to check with the host or company for more information.

3. How does a vendor night affect the $150 sales requirement for a fundraiser or direct ship?

A vendor night can potentially help reach the $150 sales requirement, as there will be many other vendors present, increasing the chances of making sales. However, it ultimately depends on the success of the event and the amount of sales made during the fundraiser or direct ship.

4. Can the host still receive a bonus if the $150 sales requirement is not met?

If the $150 sales requirement is not met, the host may not be eligible for the bonus, as it is typically tied to the amount of sales made. However, this may differ depending on the specific fundraiser or direct ship policies. It is best to check with the host or company for more information.

5. Is there any way to avoid shipping costs for a fundraiser or direct ship?

To avoid shipping costs for a fundraiser or direct ship, it is important to reach the $150 minimum sales requirement. This will make the host eligible to order the host special, which may come with free or discounted shipping. Additionally, some fundraisers or direct ships may offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount. It is recommended to check with the host or company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
chefcindyp