• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe

In summary, someone had trouble contacting her and they eventually found out that she had not received the newsletter and she had not been paid for it.
DebbieJ
Anyone had any luck contacting her lately? She owes me money....long story...and hasn't responded to my emails.

HELP!

I got my newsletter from her last week, no problems here.

Do you have a current email address for her?

PampMomof3 said:
Well stop the suspense already! (kidding) I'm just butting in for fun...

All I did was reply to the newsletter email and I got an answer from her.

yeah, I don't receive the newsletter and therefore shouldn't be paying for it, that's the problem. I cancelled my subscription MONTHS ago and I got automatically renewed anyway. So I paid for NOTHING.

DebbieJ said:
yeah, I don't receive the newsletter and therefore shouldn't be paying for it, that's the problem. I cancelled my subscription MONTHS ago and I got automatically renewed anyway. So I paid for NOTHING.
That's not good! Is there a phone number on her website?

no phone number on her website.

I got an email last week to renew and I responded that I wasn't renewing right now. She sent one right back acknowledging that. Very professional. No problem here either.

I looked up her website and saw that there wasn't a phone number listed. There is an address. What about sending her a certified letter or some sort of other letter stating the facts.

I renewed a week ago and haven't received the June newsletter from her yet.

I e-mailed her 10 times in the last 5 days. No answer.

Anyone who can find her, can you let her know that?????

I haven't ever used her services, but I am amazed at how many people on CS as well as a director loop are unhappy with her service.

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't ever used her services, but I am amazed at how many people on Chef Success as well as a director loop are unhappy with her service.
I love her newsletter and have never had a problem. I will never make my own newsletter again. I get so many compliments on it!

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't ever used her services, but I am amazed at how many people on Chef Success as well as a director loop are unhappy with her service.

Which is exactly why I cancelled. Her newsletter is rife with spelling and grammatical errors and when I contacted her to cancel, she wouldn't even give me a prorated refund. Her customer service is non existant.

Now for some reason it was set up as a subscription in my Paypal and she was automatically paid even though I no longer subscribe. GRRRR. I want my money back.

DebbieJ said:
Which is exactly why I cancelled. Her newsletter is rife with spelling and grammatical errors and when I contacted her to cancel, she wouldn't even give me a prorated refund. Her customer service is non existant.

Now for some reason it was set up as a subscription in my Paypal and she was automatically paid even though I no longer subscribe. GRRRR. I want my money back.

Debbie - if you paid through Paypal file a dispute there. You can get your money back through them!

I already filed through PP and it was denied because it was a subscription.

Ummm...this is why I love Joy.............fabulous she is!

erinyourpclady said:
I won a subscription to Tasy Tidbits and I'm SO HAPPY with it! Joy's newsletter fits my personality much better than 123.

I use Joy to and I have never had a problem. We even get a mid-month mini newsletter we can send out to.

DebbieJ said:
I already filed through PP and it was denied because it was a subscription.

Call their tech support and talk to a live person about it. Emphasize that you dropped the subscription and they STILL renewed it and you have NOT received services.

erinyourpclady said:

Totally AGREE! I had seen the 123 by Request, and some others - and said I would never subscribe to a service - until I saw Tasty Tidbits - and then Joy added the mid-month mini newsletter for no extra cost - love it, love it, love it!:love:

(are you feeling the love, Joy?:D )

pamperedlinda said:
I won a subscription to Tasy Tidbits and I'm SO HAPPY with it! Joy's newsletter fits my personality much better than 123.

They are more my personality too! I get SO many compliments on the newsletter! I love too that she personalizes it to everyone! For instance my newsletter has always been called Countertop Chat..since the beginning when I was creating it. Joy makes Tasty Tidbits into Countertop Chat and makes me look SO good!

Sorry for the hijack Debbie.............

I also like that she already has ALL of my info and links to my PWS in the newsletter. The first (and only)time that I used 123 I was shocked at how many places I had to personalize it, then I was worried that I missed one. Joy's is so much easier and exciting. I wish I had done more research before I originally subscribed to 123.

I AM feeling the love - thanks - but I feel a bit guilty about getting accolades at someone else's expense.

I don't really know Stephanie personally but as a person in the same line of business, I can tell you there are challenges sometimes with emails that go awry unintentionally. There are subscribers who don't get my emails and I'm sure there are emails that get sent to me that don't always make it. For some reason, Gmail dumps my subscription notifications into junk mail once in a great while... Frustrating to both customer and myself, I'm sure, but I have been so established with gmail for so long and with so many customers, I can't bring myself to change it.

Anyway, back on topic... Debbie, I'm sorry you are having difficulties. I don't use the subscription function on Paypal for this very reason - it takes a bit of control away from me... so even though it is a bit more work for me to manually send out my renewals, I can be a little bit more assured that I won't charge someone who doesn't want to renew.

Have you tried to send Stephanie a PM through here? I think she is a member, or she was....

Does anyone have Tasy Tidbits contact info? I am also having a difficult time reaching Stephanie. I had her ph# at one time and I am still trying to locate it. I guess I could try 411! Hmm....

burtonfour said:
Does anyone have Tasy Tidbits contact info? I am also having a difficult time reaching Stephanie. I had her ph# at one time and I am still trying to locate it. I guess I could try 411! Hmm....

Here you go!

http://www.tastytidbits.net/

burtonfour said:
I've been trying to contact her too. I haven't received my June newsletter, but she won't answer my emails. This isn't the first time I've had a problem contacting her. I won't be renewing with her. I like the convenience of her newsletters when I get them, but she's a business and we need to get in touch with her. She took my money.

I just want y'all to be aware--she sets up subscriptions on Paypal, so if you're not going to renew, make sure you CANCEL THE PAYPAL SUBSCRIPTION or she will automatically get paid again. That is where my problem lies. I cancelled a LONG time ago, but the subscription automatically paid her again recently and now I'm stuck trying to get my money back. BEWARE!!!!

Related to 123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe

1. What is "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe"?

"123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe" is a customizable meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to choose their own recipes and create a personalized meal plan for the week.

2. How does "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe" work?

Customers can select their desired recipes from a variety of options provided. These recipes can then be added to a personalized meal plan, which includes a shopping list and step-by-step instructions for each recipe.

3. Is "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe" is not limited to Pampered Chef products. Customers can choose recipes from a wide range of sources, including Pampered Chef, to create their personalized meal plan.

4. Is there a cost for using "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe"?

Yes, there is a cost associated with using "123 by Request--Stephanie Tekippe". This cost covers the personalized meal planning service, shopping list, and step-by-step instructions for each recipe.

5. Can I make changes to my meal plan after it has been created?

Yes, customers have the flexibility to make changes to their meal plan even after it has been created. They can swap out recipes, add or remove ingredients from the shopping list, and adjust serving sizes as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies