• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director #1126 Cheese Knife Has a Lifetime Warranty?

In summary, the #1126 Cheese Knife from Pampered Chef comes with a lifetime warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship, such as breakage or damage during normal use. To replace a damaged knife, you can contact customer service for assistance. The warranty is transferable if given as a gift, but does not cover accidental damage or misuse. It is important to use the knife according to its intended purpose to avoid voiding the warranty.
Sheila
Gold Member
Seriously? That has to be a typo, right?

Pg 33 in the catalog, top right.

It's always had a lifetime warranty, as far back as I can remember. The bread knife used to also, but when they went and ruined it by making it green :grumpy:, that changed. I think the salad choppers have a LT warranty also, don't they?

I knew that the Salad Choppers had a lifetime warranty, but had no clue about the cheese knife. That's the first time I've ever noticed! I really expected it to be a typo. It's under $10!

Sheila said:
I knew that the Salad Choppers had a lifetime warranty, but had no clue about the cheese knife. That's the first time I've ever noticed! I really expected it to be a typo. It's under $10!

So was the bread knife, before it turned green. AND it was a much better, sturdier knife. They painted it green, wimpified the handle, and doubled the price. Not the best move PC has made. It used to be that I could get almost everyone at a show to add on the bread knife to their order.

That's okay...I'm over it now. :eek::rolleyes:

LOL You're funny girl!

Yes, people definitely miss that bread knife.

What is the warranty for the #1126 Cheese Knife?

The #1126 Cheese Knife from Pampered Chef comes with a lifetime warranty. This means that if the knife breaks or becomes damaged due to normal use, it can be replaced free of charge.

What does the lifetime warranty cover?

The lifetime warranty for the #1126 Cheese Knife covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This includes breakage or damage that occurs during normal use of the knife.

What is the process for replacing a damaged #1126 Cheese Knife?

If your #1126 Cheese Knife becomes damaged and needs to be replaced under the lifetime warranty, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service. They will guide you through the process of obtaining a replacement knife.

Is the warranty transferable if I give the #1126 Cheese Knife as a gift?

Yes, the lifetime warranty for the #1126 Cheese Knife is transferable. This means that if you give the knife as a gift, the recipient can still take advantage of the warranty if needed.

Does the warranty cover accidental damage or misuse of the #1126 Cheese Knife?

No, the lifetime warranty for the #1126 Cheese Knife does not cover accidental damage or misuse. It only covers defects in materials or workmanship. It is important to use the knife according to its intended purpose to avoid voiding the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Q&LDezyn
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
cochef