• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Shop Campaign 12: Avon Products Without Warranty

In summary, Campaign 12 for Avon Products Without Warranty is a campaign that features high-quality products without a warranty. These products are still safe to use as they go through rigorous testing and quality control measures. However, they are not eligible for returns or exchanges. To determine if a product is included in this campaign, you can check the product page on Avon's website or the "Shop by Campaign" section. These products can be purchased through a representative or online, but availability may vary.
baychef
Silver Member
Not the quality or the warranty of our products but if you pick up an Avon book (campaign 12) and check out pages 138 to 145.

Orange scoop and drain (called Ultimate Scoop colander)
Tilt grinder for peppercorns
Battery operated cheese grater
Stainless steel and silicone tong set
Multipurpose Outdoor Griller

I like some of their ideas but there is no mention of a guarentee!

I think it just stinks that EVERYONE is jumping on the band wagon!! Partylite sells food, tastefully simple sells dishes, bowls etc... now Avon sells everything!! Where will it end???? :(

Well the way that one survey sounded we did a while back, I think TPC will be expanding their pantry / food selections in the near future...I'm even thinking the Fall Catalog.

Anything to keep business going!! In a way, I am proud that they feel they need to copy us to keep their companies vibrant but nobody does it as great at PC!!:party:

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I wanted to share with you some information about our products that may interest you. At Pampered Chef, we stand behind the quality and durability of our products, offering a satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Our Orange Scoop and Drain, Tilt Grinder, Battery Operated Cheese Grater, Stainless Steel and Silicone Tong Set, and Multipurpose Outdoor Griller are all backed by this guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and confident in the quality of our products. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our guarantee, please feel free to reach out to me. Happy shopping!

1. What is the purpose of Campaign 12 for Avon Products Without Warranty?

The purpose of Campaign 12 is to showcase Avon's products that do not come with a warranty. These products are still high-quality and effective, but do not have a warranty for various reasons such as being discontinued or limited edition.

2. Are the Avon Products Without Warranty still safe to use?

Yes, all Avon products go through rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure they are safe for use. The lack of warranty does not affect the safety or effectiveness of the products.

3. Can I return Avon Products Without Warranty if I am not satisfied?

No, unfortunately these products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. This is clearly stated on the product page and in the terms and conditions. However, if you have any concerns or issues with the product, please contact Avon's customer service for assistance.

4. How can I determine if a product is included in Campaign 12 for Avon Products Without Warranty?

The easiest way to determine if a product is included in Campaign 12 is to check the product page on Avon's website. The products in this campaign will have a note stating "Without Warranty" in the product description. You can also check the "Shop by Campaign" section on the website to view all products in this campaign.

5. Can I purchase Avon Products Without Warranty through a representative or only online?

You can purchase these products through both a representative and online. However, availability may vary depending on your representative's inventory. If a product is not available through your representative, you can purchase it online through Avon's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cajunchelle