• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1099 forms

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
Any of you seasoned PC consultants do you know when we recieve our tax forms my husband is driving me nuts wanting that information. I do know that they need to be postmarked by the end of the month so i was just wondering.

L

ltkacz

Companies have...

Until January 29th to issue these out.

C

chefloriray

Actually, I have received mine from Pampered Chef as late as the 1st or 2nd week in Feb.

Happy Mom

Aug 11, 2005
U. S. law states that the postmark on 1099 and other tax related forms must be postmarked by 02/01. If you are receiving yours after that date, I would call the HO and request the amount you made in 2005 so you can at least start doing your taxes.

We actually rec'd one form for the tax year of 2003 in the middle of March of 2004, and we reported the firm to the government since they broke the law. BTW the form was incorrect, and they did not correct it until June 2004. However, I had already called their office in February and to get the information via a phone call; the representative had the correct information.