• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Rules for Pampered Chef Websites

PWSIn summary, the email from Marla Gottschalk, the President and COO of ExecuFlash, discusses the use of recipes on Personal Web Sites (PWS) for promoting the business opportunity. Four sources are approved for copying and pasting recipes, and a specific sentence must be included to protect the recipes. It is emphasized that the PWS represents the brand and image of The Pampered Chef, and personal recipes are not allowed. The information will be shared in a company-wide message and can be shared with downline Consultants.
Princess_Buttercup
This was forwarded to me and I thought others may want to know.
~Jenny

ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Marla Gottschalk, President and Chief Operating Officer

Good afternoon!

Personal Web Sites are valuable tools for promoting our business opportunity, products and recipes. We’ve received a number of questions from you and your Consultants regarding which recipes, if any, you may post on your Personal Web Sites (PWS).

You may copy and paste recipes onto your PWS from four sources:

1. Those found under Products, Etc. and Recipes on the corporate Web site. This includes recipes from Product Use and Cares and the monthly featured recipe.
2. The current Season’s Best Recipe Collection, which includes the season’s theme Show recipes, found under Products and Recipes on Consultant’s Corner.
3. Archived issues of Consultant News found under Managing Your Business and News You Can Use on Consultant’s Corner
4. Finally, any recipes printed on promotional flyers found under Consultant Incentives on Consultant’s Corner.

In order to protect our recipes from use by others, please make certain that the following sentence, “This recipe was developed and tested in The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens by professional home economists.” appears at the end of the recipe.

While your Personal Web Site represents your business, it also represents the brand and image of The Pampered Chef. Our customers have the right to expect that any recipe posted on any Pampered Chef Web site, be it the corporate site or your PWS, has been tested by The Pampered Chef. Therefore, you cannot post personal recipes or those from any source other than our Test Kitchens.

We will share this information with all Consultants in the February 21 Weekly Bites. Please feel free to share this e-mail with your downline.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

All rights reserved.

Hi Jenny,Thank you for sharing this information with us. It's great to know that we can copy and paste recipes from specific sources onto our Personal Web Sites. I think it's also important to note that we should always give credit to The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens for developing and testing these recipes. This not only protects their intellectual property, but also maintains the brand and image of The Pampered Chef.I will definitely share this with my downline and make sure we are all following these guidelines. Thanks again for passing this along!Best,

1. What are the recipe rules for Pampered Chef websites?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to share recipes on your personal website, but they must be original recipes or recipes from the company's official website. You are not allowed to share recipes from other sources without proper permission.

2. Can I post step-by-step instructions for Pampered Chef recipes on my website?

Yes, you can post step-by-step instructions for Pampered Chef recipes on your website as long as they are accompanied by the recipe name, ingredients, and proper credit to the source.

3. Am I allowed to use Pampered Chef product names and images in my recipes?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef product names and images in your recipes as long as you are a consultant and the products are being used in the recipe. Any other use of product names and images must be approved by the company.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can share Pampered Chef recipes on social media?

You are allowed to share Pampered Chef recipes on social media as long as you follow the company's guidelines and use proper credit to the source. You are also not allowed to sell or distribute the recipes without permission.

5. Can I modify Pampered Chef recipes when sharing them on my website?

Yes, you can modify Pampered Chef recipes to suit your personal taste or dietary restrictions when sharing them on your website. However, you must still give proper credit to the source and mention any modifications made to the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Admin Greg