• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?

In summary, Becky is an expert at recruiting people for the Dream Patrol Challenge. She has managed to recruit 5 people so far this year.
kcont
I just relized that I only need 1 more recruit for the Dream Patrol Challange for NC. Yiou get the stage recognition and cash prizes for 10 or more recruits between Jan and Jun. I need to get on the phone!!!!:money:

Becky, please do share how you managed to recruit (and qualify, if it pertains) 10 people so far this year!!! I would love to hear how you talk about the opportunity at shows and where these people came from!

Mainly I've been in the right place at the right time, plus I make sure to try to be intentional in my recruiting and follow up right away with anyone who is interested.

I have 5 recruits, but I missed May. So, I'm working on getting 5 more this month! It is a huge goal, but I won't be too disappointed if I don't make it.

Go for it!!!
I aimed for 10 in May I got 4 and I am thrilled :) Won't hurt you to try!

I have 5 for 2008 right now...and have one who is thinking of signing at a show I am doing on Tuesday night...I hope she does!

Kate, we met in line at the hotel at leadership! We talke dabout being cheffers and constant contact...do you remember me????

Beckie,I think I remember you, but I am naturally horrible at names and remembering them. If I were to see a picture of you, I would probably help!

Ooo, ooo, ooo!! I only need four more! :pray:

Go Emily!
I only need 2!:pray:

I have 5 personally recruited so far for '08.
One of my hosts signed yesterday -buu...her best friend signed under me the week before so she wanted to sign under her best friend (makes sense) so she doesn't count for my stage recognition but is still certainly a great addition to my team!

What is "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?"

"Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" is a phrase commonly used in the recruiting industry to refer to the process of identifying and selecting individuals who have the potential to be successful in a particular job or role.

Why is "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" important?

The process of "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" is crucial for organizations to ensure that they are hiring the best candidates for their open positions. By identifying individuals who have the necessary skills, qualifications, and potential, organizations can save time and resources in the hiring process and increase their chances of hiring successful employees.

How is "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" different from traditional recruiting methods?

Traditional recruiting methods often rely on resumes and interviews to evaluate candidates. "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" takes a more holistic approach, looking at a candidate's potential, skills, and qualifications, as well as their fit with the organization's culture and goals.

What are some common strategies used in "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?"

Some common strategies used in "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" include assessments, simulations, and behavioral interviews. These methods help organizations to gather more information about a candidate's potential and abilities, beyond what is typically found on a resume or in an interview.

How can individuals prepare for "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?"?

Individuals can prepare for "Who Is Going for the Stage Recognition for Recruiting?" by researching the company and understanding the job requirements. They can also practice their skills and prepare for assessments or simulations that may be used in the process. It's also important for individuals to showcase their strengths and potential during interviews or other evaluations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedposey