• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentive Email From Ho

In summary, the Dream Patrol is planning something special for new recruits starting August 13. The announcement will be made this Friday, so get your leads lined up! The Pampered Chef Wonder what it could be?!I did not get this??????I can't wait to find out the suprise!i hate not knowing lolThey're probably getting us all excited and then it's something lame.
ugghhhh, the suspense is killing me!!

I keep hitting send and receive on my email hoping for something to arrive.

friday said:
I keep hitting send and receive on my email hoping for something to arrive.

I started doing the same thing this morning. I figured I would come and hang out here, because I would probably find out the info quicker here than on my email. :eek:

Dang it - I have to work until 3 CST

From what I hear, we don't want to miss the call!!!

I know I'll be on!!!:D

I dont have a director to pass on info from a call. I hope my HO person calls to pass on all the juicy bits. No email yet. Anyone have anything?

friday
where are you in canada?

Can you Directors Privvy to this info today share it with us after or do we have to wait?! LOL

It depends on whether the facilitators of the call ask us to share or not... we have to wait for the call to find out. It's sometimes like at conference when Doris and Marla ask not to share the announcements until the next session. I know this is different but they will tell us on the call if we can share it.

I'm sure as soon as the call is over at 1pm central, the e-mail will go out.

I feel ....
Christ Follower said:
They're probably getting us all excited and then it's something lame. Hopefully not though! I have a couple on the fence and a good incentive might just do the trick!

anything from PC, especially free is nice and try to look at the positive side.

Liz

heather9892 said:
friday
where are you in canada?

I am in Sarnia, Ontario.

friday
can u not find a hospitality director there?
or windsor or someplace close?

heather9892 said:
friday
can u not find a hospitality director there?
or windsor or someplace close?

For the first few years I was on my own I went to London (an hour each way) for meetings but the winters were too scary to drive the distance. Windsor is over 2 hours the other way and is even scarier to drive in the winter with the snow. Then when I started recruiting I did my own meetings for a few years here and that went really well, but when I had the baby last September I stopped. I have been attending meetings in London again for awhile, but the director I know there is away for the rest of the month and doesnt even KNOW about this announcement. I will be telling HER when she gets back. I am actually hoping this announcement is juicy enough to push me over the top so I can promote to director myself (I have 3 active, qualified, and 1 in her superstarter- to qualify this month, and 3 others who submit on an intermittent basis). I have a handful of good recruit leads who are just waiting for the "right" time. A good promotion might just do the trick.

I am on the call and they said that an e-mail blast will be sent this afternoon to all consultants to announce the promo. I will give more info after the call if they say we can.

ps. something for recruiters AND recruits!

I am on the call right know, if you recruit between 08/13 & 09/17 your new recruit will get the 29 min cookbook in there kit also if they qualify by 10/31 they will recieve the 8" stainless saute pan, and you the recruiter will recieve 500 pan-a-rama points if they qualify by 10/31

Thanks for the info. Let us know if there is anything else. Thanks!!

SWEET DEAL, let us know if you hear anything more! Thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing

Yes, thanks for sharing. I can't wait to talk to my "on the fence" people this weekend. I also have hosts who are having shows in September who are VERY interested in the opp. I might have to do some show juggling, for them to participate in the incentive. :rolleyes:

recruit incentiveOkay, I was planning on signing up tomorrow, but should I wait until the 13th:confused: ? I'll be meeting my director tomorrow to get my quick start box...but maybe I should tell her to wait until the 13th? I would LOVE to earn the extra incentive and also help her earn the points;) !

I'm going out of town on the 12th and I will return on the 14th. This might give me time to review the materials and then actually signup on the 14th when I get back.

Any suggestions?

Love and Blessings,
Germell

pamperedpals said:
Yes, thanks for sharing. I can't wait to talk to my "on the fence" people this weekend. I also have hosts who are having shows in September who are VERY interested in the opp. I might have to do some show juggling, for them to participate in the incentive. :rolleyes:
Me too! I want to send out this info in my mid month mini newsletter!:D How awesome for them and us!

blessed4life said:
Okay, I was planning on signing up tomorrow, but should I wait until the 13th:confused: ? I'll be meeting my director tomorrow to get my quick start box...but maybe I should tell her to wait until the 13th? I would LOVE to earn the extra incentive and also help her earn the points;) !

I'm going out of town on the 12th and I will return on the 14th. This might give me time to review the materials and then actually signup on the 14th when I get back.

Any suggestions?

Love and Blessings,
Germell

We'll have to wait for the e-mail and see if it is retroactive.
Personally, if you are out of town for a few days, I'd just wait the couple days. Your 30/60/90 days starts right away so better to have shows lines up and earn those free products and PC dollars.

I'd say wait.....:D Use the next few days to get any bookings lined up you potential new consultants out there. That'll make for a very productive weekend, then you'll be all set to sign on Monday. I truly believe that consultants who REALLY have those first 4, 6 or however many shows actually set up and on the calendar have a much more solid start to the biz. Just my 2 cents!!! I LOVE Pampered Chef!!!:love: :love:

Wait to sign until the 13th. They stressed that it is NOT retroactive. Anyone who signs prior to the 13th WILL NOT get the cookbook or saute pan.

HOWEVER, those who did sign prior to the 13th can take advantage of recruiting! They will get the 500 pan-o-rama points as well as the recruiting bonus pc$$$ in their first 30 days!!!! Sweet deal!

janetupnorth said:
We'll have to wait for the e-mail and see if it is retroactive.

It is NOT retroactive!!!

I have a girl who signed on Sunday and she doesn't qualify!:( I'm so sad!:cry:

Definitely wait until the 13th to sign for this Special deal! How cool for you and your recruit!

Has anyone got the actual email yet?

Not me and my check mail button is going to wear out with how many times I have been clicking it. :D

PampMomof3 said:
It is NOT retroactive!!!

I have a girl who signed on Sunday and she doesn't qualify!:( I'm so sad!:cry:
Me too. I had someone sign Wednesday. :( I was bummed, but it's also a GREAT reason for them to recruit too. They'll get the points if they recruit in the next month or so. PLUS they'll get PC $$. This is pretty darn cool!:D

Thanks!Thank you all for the advice! I was pretty much new to PC, until my friend hosted a show in April of this year and invited me. You could tell I had never been to a show before or that I didn't even own one product from PC! I LOVED absolutely EVERYTHING and wanted to start right away:love: !

Of course, my hubby and I didn't know how I would fit this into my already tight schedule? So, I hosted a show and he wanted almost everything in the catalog...okay, I did too:p !

So, he said to give it a try and here I am! I've been reading the posts for some time now and there's a TON of great info.!

Oh, I'm Germell Brown...nice to meet you:balloon:

Again, thanks for the advice. I'll be chatting with you all again very soon!

Well, is is now 3:42 central time and no e-mail for me yet....

I take the Directors couldn't post since no one has??? PLEASE tell us!!

It's in the previous posts from today, Kim. Cookbook, SS saute, extra Pan o Rama points...

I am such a DORK! HA, I saw the other posts after I posted. I tried to edit my post then clicked on something and it deleted!!!

blessed4life said:
Oh, I'm Germell Brown...nice to meet you:balloon:

Again, thanks for the advice. I'll be chatting with you all again very soon!

Welcome Germell!

You will be able to gleam a lot of valuable information off this group. I have!:) It is great to have a place to go and vent out your frustrations to and get support. Also, a great place to talk about your achievements.

I look forward to seeing many posts from you about your achievements!

Again, welcome!

Now, I need to get some recruits off the fence. I know I saw someone posted an image that would fit that but I don't have that smiley!

chef_kimmo said:
Now, I need to get some recruits off the fence. I know I saw someone posted an image that would fit that but I don't have that smiley!
:thumbup: Yeah, if only my 8-10 maybe's (since 2006) :eek: would take the dive with this special offer!:p

blessed4life said:
Okay, I was planning on signing up tomorrow, but should I wait until the 13th:confused: ? I'll be meeting my director tomorrow to get my quick start box...but maybe I should tell her to wait until the 13th? I would LOVE to earn the extra incentive and also help her earn the points;) !

Any suggestions?

Love and Blessings,
Germell

Germell, I don't know how well you know your recruiter but if you express to her that you are going to sign after the 13th maybe she will still give you the Quick start box. There is no harm you getting the information a couple days early and getting prepared. That will help you to get a great start in your first 30 days.

heat123 said:
:thumbup: Yeah, if only my 8-10 maybe's (since 2006) :eek: would take the dive with this special offer!:p

HO is going to have tons of consultant agreements on the 13th by the looks of it, your 8-10 and all of the on the fence people!! :D No brainer!! Who could say no to all of this on top of everything else?? NO WAY!!!

Remember....

Set Goals
Visualize
Do the Math
Don't Quit

I hear you! I am writing out a list and will be making the calls.

I have a little recruiting story I'll pass along...

Don't assume, don't give up and don't judge.

Don't assume: I have a consultant on my team. I have never met her in person and we've spoken on the phone twice... once when we talked about the opportunity and another time when she needed a host special #. She signed and I didn't hear a thing from her for 2 months. Then one night I got an e-mail from her saying she just had her first show and it was $700 and she was stoked! Don't assume if you don't hear from them, they aren't working.

Don't give up: Had a home office lead that wanted to do a catalog show. She had been to 3 cooking shows and told 3 different hosts she wanted a catalog show. No one followed up with her. I got her as a HO lead and we did 3 $500 catalog shows every December. After the 1st one I told her I got paid for all of the work she did. Told her that after the 2nd one. Told her again after the 3rd one. When she called ot schedule the 4th one, I told her she should really do it herself. She has a $700 show average. Don't give up on any old leads... you never know when the right time will be.

Don't judge: Another HO lead wanting a show and opportunity info. I called to schedule her show and went into the show assuming she was planning on signing. She did and is a great consultant! A few months later I was talking about Director perks and mentioned Home Office leads. She asked what they were and I told her, "Like when you went to PC's website and asked for info..." Her response: "I didn't go to the website... I signed up at that booth at the health fair." Bottom line... someone judged her and didn't want to work with her and turned her lead slip in as a home office lead and I got her. She went to conference and is most likely going to be my first director.

WE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER KNOW!!! Keep offering and get those pan-o-rama points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 5:03 here on the east coast and still no email......

I want my email!! I need to confirm that the details are the same in Canada before I start spouting off at the mouth trying to coax people off the fence!!

finley1991 said:
I have a little recruiting story I'll pass along...

Don't assume, don't give up and don't judge.

Don't assume: I have a consultant on my team. I have never met her in person and we've spoken on the phone twice... once when we talked about the opportunity and another time when she needed a host special #. She signed and I didn't hear a thing from her for 2 months. Then one night I got an e-mail from her saying she just had her first show and it was $700 and she was stoked! Don't assume if you don't hear from them, they aren't working.

Don't give up: Had a home office lead that wanted to do a catalog show. She had been to 3 cooking shows and told 3 different hosts she wanted a catalog show. No one followed up with her. I got her as a HO lead and we did 3 $500 catalog shows every December. After the 1st one I told her I got paid for all of the work she did. Told her that after the 2nd one. Told her again after the 3rd one. When she called ot schedule the 4th one, I told her she should really do it herself. She has a $700 show average. Don't give up on any old leads... you never know when the right time will be.

Don't judge: Another HO lead wanting a show and opportunity info. I called to schedule her show and went into the show assuming she was planning on signing. She did and is a great consultant! A few months later I was talking about Director perks and mentioned Home Office leads. She asked what they were and I told her, "Like when you went to PC's website and asked for info..." Her response: "I didn't go to the website... I signed up at that booth at the health fair." Bottom line... someone judged her and didn't want to work with her and turned her lead slip in as a home office lead and I got her. She went to conference and is most likely going to be my first director.

WE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER KNOW!!! Keep offering and get those pan-o-rama points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your points are very well taken! I am have a list going and have set some time to make the calls. May make a couple this evening but I have plans to do something with my son.

Anyway, I am really curious about the last one - Do you mean that someone actually took the lead and sent it to HO? That is weird, , at least to me anyway. Down right bizarre!

Don't judge:

WE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER KNOW!!! Keep offering and get those pan-o-rama points!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

This is very good advice! Someone from the HO came down to OC in California and told us how she judged at a show. She said she offered everyone the opportunity to host a show with her except this one lady who was older and didn't buy anything at the show. She says the lady stuck around to help clean afterwards and she started to tell her how she had tons for friends and would love to host a show... but that she would not do it with her because she didn't bother to ask her. Ouch!

chef_kimmo said:
Anyway, I am really curious about the last one - Do you mean that someone actually took the lead and sent it to HO? That is weird, , at least to me anyway. Down right bizarre!

It's no so bizarre. My consultant was judged. And ironically, I am pretty sure I know the director who turned her in as a lead. I was at a director training and she mentioned that it was something she had done. (I didn't even bring it up!) My director and I were there and after she told her story, the two of us looked at each other like, "Did we just hear what we just heard?" This director still doesn't know about the lead becoming a consultant. Basically is was a racial thing and this director has made it clear that she won't work with different ethnicities. It's sad and something that will always hold her back in her business.

It's a hard story for me to share because I find it so difficult that in the 2000's people can still be prejudice.

Anyone on the east coast and/or Canada get their email yet???

Haven't got the e-mail yet so THANK YOU so much for posting! I just sent my potential recruit the info.

finley1991 said:
It's no so bizarre. My consultant was judged. And ironically, I am pretty sure I know the director who turned her in as a lead. I was at a director training and she mentioned that it was something she had done. (I didn't even bring it up!) My director and I were there and after she told her story, the two of us looked at each other like, "Did we just hear what we just heard?" This director still doesn't know about the lead becoming a consultant. Basically is was a racial thing and this director has made it clear that she won't work with different ethnicities. It's sad and something that will always hold her back in her business.

It's a hard story for me to share because I find it so difficult that in the 2000's people can still be prejudice.

WHAT???? It's not only sad - it's SINFUL! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I HOPE it holds her back in her business! She doesn't deserve to have the awesome consultant, soon to be director, who is now part of your team!

I don't see anything on CC yet...but I'm not a Director yet?? :)

<h2>1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?</h2><p>The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.</p><h2>2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?</h2><p>The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.</p><h2>3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?</h2><p>Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.</p><h2>4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.</p><h2>5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.</p>

1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?

The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.

2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?

The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.

3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?

Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.

4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • heat123