• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentive Email From Ho

In summary, the Dream Patrol is planning something special for new recruits starting August 13. The announcement will be made this Friday, so get your leads lined up! The Pampered Chef Wonder what it could be?!I did not get this??????I can't wait to find out the suprise!i hate not knowing lolThey're probably getting us all excited and then it's something lame.
I just got the email..........

When you log onto CC, there's an item for it on the left side.Woo-hoo!

Here 'tis.

When you share the opportunity, you’re helping people live their dreams! And that’s just what the Dream Patrol is all about.

Dreaming about the potential of our new fall season for our new recruits, and for you, has inspired us to offer something special for you both.

For your recruits:
The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook FREE — just for joining Aug. 13-Sept. 17!
The 8” Sauté Pan from our new Stainless Cookware collection when they qualify by Oct. 31.
For you:
500 Pan-O-Rama points for each new Consultant who joins between Aug. 13-Sept. 17 and qualifies by Oct. 31!
Imagine the free cookware you can earn, and imagine what a great start your new Consultants will have with two additional hot fall products!

To learn how to share the opportunity with others, take the Sharing The Opportunity Online Training Course today!

Click here for a downloadable flyer to share with potential recruits about the rewarding reasons to join The Pampered Chef®!

Ours still hasn't been updated and no email yet. :(

I LOVE the flyer, too! I'm going to print some up right now! AND labels that share the toll-free number people can call to learn more about the oppty. I'm going to put them on the back of business cards and in my tagline of my email signature. AND anything I can think of, including catalogs. I'm psyched!!

Get on the phone and call those potential recruits. I just got off the phone a little bit ago with one and we're meeting Sunday!!:D

WooHoo!!! I have a girl ready to sign...Now she has to wait until the 13th!!

Im going to break my send/receive button soon!

They said on the call that this (866) 837-8032 Access Code #1095577 appears WHERE? I didn't catch that part.... I still haven't placed my supply order and I want to make sure I order plenty.

Addie4TLC said:
They said on the call that this (866) 837-8032 Access Code #1095577 appears WHERE? I didn't catch that part.... I still haven't placed my supply order and I want to make sure I order plenty.

It's on the back of the Your Life Your Way recruiting brochure. But only on the newer ones.

I'm making stickers to put on mine and I'm also going to put it on the back of the catalog by the pic of the kit!

One more thing.... I got the e-mail in Spanish and since the cookbook is not available in Spanish ("yet" - I hope) those who order the kit in Spanish will get the striped towels with their kit.

finley1991 said:
It's on the back of the Your Life Your Way recruiting brochure. But only on the newer ones.

I'm making stickers to put on mine and I'm also going to put it on the back of the catalog by the pic of the kit!

Thank you!! Then I'm glad I haven't placed my supply order yet!! Whoohoo!

my new recruit :(Is sure going to be disappointed, my Director asked me why I was taking so long getting her processed now we're both out. OH well, I have about 4 more seriously considering signing on with me, but I hate to think of how Raquel is going to feel :(

Liz

YAYYYYY! I've been visiting my mom all day with no internet access and dying to know - I just pictured you girls getting the email first thing and me having to wait all day! Makes me feel a little better to know I wasnt all by my lonesome waiting - I would have had to suffer here at my laptop like the rest of you LOLOL!

This is good - I'm excited. We have a charity event tomorrow and I'm donating a gift cert with small tool attached (havent decided what yet - have to go pilfer thru my stuff)....I'm gonna print this out and have it framed next to it with my business cards. They said to feel free to advertise so why not!!!

lizcooks4u said:
Is sure going to be disappointed, my Director asked me why I was taking so long getting her processed now we're both out. OH well, I have about 4 more seriously considering signing on with me, but I hate to think of how Raquel is going to feel :(

Liz
In September you can get that 8" pan for 60% off, tell her that if she qualifies by Oct. 31st you will sill give her the pan. That's an incentive for her and she will be very grateful because you are so generous.

Hmm can anyone post the flyer, it's not downloading for me :(?! TIA!

Never mind it downloaded after the 2nd attempt! Love it!

Thanks a bunch, Laurie!

Germell

Would you give this out rather than the other recruiting flyer - or give out the other on first and then give this one out as they get closer to signing? or both

WWYD

I love this incentive:love:

I agree, this is going to be great - just another example of how great PC is!!

I am going to put this label on all my mini and full sized catalogs and there will be flyers in all host packets etc. I am also going to put this on the back of all my business cards

Curious about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?
Call the new Pampered Chef
24-hr, toll-free Opportunity Line
866-837-8032
passcode 1095577

Or do you think the heading would be better worded

Want more information about becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant

Kathytnt said:
I am going to put this label on all my mini and full sized catalogs and there will be flyers in all host packets etc. I am also going to put this on the back of all my business cards

Curious about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?
Call the new Pampered Chef
24-hr, toll-free Opportunity Line
866-837-8032
passcode 1095577

Or do you think the heading would be better worded

Want more information about becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant

I like "curious" better. For some reason it seems less intimidating and less commital.

<h2>1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?</h2><p>The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.</p><h2>2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?</h2><p>The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.</p><h2>3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?</h2><p>Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.</p><h2>4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.</p><h2>5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.</p>

1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?

The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.

2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?

The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.

3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?

Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.

4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • heat123