• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See This? Recognition for Recruiting

In summary, "Did You See This? Recognition for Recruiting" is a program that acknowledges and rewards employees for their efforts in recruiting new talent for the company. Employees can nominate themselves or others for the program, and these nominations are reviewed and approved by the HR team. All employees involved in the recruitment process are eligible for the program, and rewards can include cash bonuses, extra vacation days, gift cards, and other forms of recognition. Progress in the program can be tracked through the HR portal and updates from the HR team will be provided.
cat
Gold Member
This was at the bottom of the Be Recognized for Sharing the Dream email I just received:

Jean & Jo's Recruiting Challenge. The Senior Vice President of Sales and National Sales Director want you to share the dream, so they're challenging everyone to:

Recruit two in May and two in June for a total of four consultants between May 1 and June 30. When you do, you will be recognized at National Conference during General Session and receive a special gift. Top recruiters will be recognized on stage.

Pretty cool, huh?

It is cool! I printing and taped it to my wall (left the cork board in SD). I am looking forward to the challenge!

I ws already excited but now I am even MORE excited!!!!

This was the meat of the director conference call yesterday morning.

Got mine tacked up too!
It is awesome!

I tried to print it but id didn't look very nice - ended up on two pages

The woman in the email, Sue Newman is my AD & comes to our cluster meetings once in awhile, she is GREAT! I get alot of ideas from her as well.:cool:

What is "Did You See This? Recognition for Recruiting"?

"Did You See This? Recognition for Recruiting" is a program designed to recognize and reward employees for their efforts in recruiting new talent for the company.

How does the program work?

Employees can nominate themselves or a fellow employee for the program by submitting a form with the details of their recruiting efforts. The nominations are then reviewed and approved by the HR team, and the selected employees are recognized and rewarded for their contributions.

Who is eligible for the program?

All employees who play a role in the recruitment process, whether it's through referrals, networking, or other efforts, are eligible for the program.

What are the rewards for participating in the program?

The rewards for participating in the program may vary, but they can include cash bonuses, extra vacation days, gift cards, or other forms of recognition.

How can I track my progress in the program?

Once a nomination is submitted, employees can track the status of their nomination through the HR portal. They will also receive updates from the HR team regarding the progress of their nomination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedposey