• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Jean’s Final Dream Patrol????

I would need 5 in June to make 10 this year. I'm pretty sure I'll have at least 2, so I'll take 7!! IF, in a perfect world, a handful of my fence-sitters signed, I'd be over 10!! I've got some pretty hot leads that are sitting on that dang fence though. I swear, SOMEDAY they'll all sign at once. Or I'd take all in one TPC earning period or trip incentive period!!!:)I need 1 to make 10....go beckie go!Good for you :)Wow Beckie! You HAVE to do it now!!:D Good Luck!:DI need 1 to make 10....You
cookinkaren99
Collect SIX or more postcards and your cup will be running over with excitement over our special Conference recognition just for you.
I wonder what this is??? Anyone want to guess??? I can't wait until NC!!

On-stage recognition and "cash prizes"?(???) await you at Conference when you recruit at least one new Consultant each month, January through June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.

Who else is working toward this GOAL???
I need 3!!!

only need two! With Carolyn's magic words I should have them by Monday!!
Good luck!

(semi-hijack!)Hey Karen! I've been out of the loop for a few days now and just saw that you joined!!!!! WELCOME!!!!! :D

I only need 1 and she is signing on the 15th. That will make 6, I don't think I will make it to 10 before the end of the month! Oh well, 6 is good....

Koolotus said:
only need two! With Carolyn's magic words I should have them by Monday!!
Good luck!

What are the magic words?? I could use some magic words!!

Magic words needed here too. :)

Here it is:

Here's the gist of what I say:

"My name is Carolyn and I have been with PC for just under 5 years. (then I go into "my story"...why I signed, what I was afraid of, what I found, how it has changed my life, what I look forward to) I don't know many of you ladies...and I certainly don't know what goes on behind your closed doors. I don't know who cried this morning when you dropped your baby off at daycare, who was up all night trying to figure out how to scrape together this month's mortgage payment, who hates thier boss, who desperately needs a vacation, or who is simply looking for something fun to do a few nights a month to get out of the house...but I do know that PC changed my life and I would feel like a real selfish jerk if I didn't a least offer you the opportunity...so if you identified with anything I just mentioned and you'd like more information...just see me after my demo and I'll give you some info you can take home and mull over. Now...let's get started cooking!!"

I make eye contact with people as I am doing this shpeil.
So many people identify with those situations...try it!!

Kristi.... Do they get confused when you introduce yourself as Carolyn?

Heehee :)
Just kidding, thanks for finding it.
I have 8 and I really, really, really want the 10 with the recognition!!!

Toot! For me quick, I was #1 recruiter in my AD's line for May :party: Toot, over.

Koolotus said:
Kristi.... Do they get confused when you introduce yourself as Carolyn?

Heehee :)
Just kidding, thanks for finding it.
I have 8 and I really, really, really want the 10 with the recognition!!!

Toot! For me quick, I was #1 recruiter in my AD's line for May :party: Toot, over.

Why yes, yes they do! J/k!!! Congrats on #1 recruiter! That's AWESOME!:D

Ahhh! I need 4!! I think #7 will be signing tomorrow, though! 3 more! Thanks for the words Carolyn (or Kristi -I'm lost...)!

Oh, I get it... sorry, I'm slow tonight...

Hey Kristi!
If you introduce yourself as me, does that mean I get all the recruits you sign? ;)

I would need 5 in June to make 10 this year. I'm pretty sure I'll have at least 2, so I'll take 7!! IF, in a perfect world, a handful of my fence-sitters signed, I'd be over 10!! I've got some pretty hot leads that are sitting on that dang fence though. I swear, SOMEDAY they'll all sign at once. Or I'd take all in one TPC earning period or trip incentive period!!!:)

I need 1 to make 10....

go beckie go!
good for you :)

Wow Beckie! You HAVE to do it now!!:D Good Luck!:D

Silly question some months I've signed 2 or 3 & I've only gotten 1 postcard....how about all of you I haven't even been paying attention until now...

annew said:
Silly question some months I've signed 2 or 3 & I've only gotten 1 postcard....how about all of you I haven't even been paying attention until now...

In a month when I signed 3, I got 3 postcards.

I have 6 so far and one each month but June. I'm planning on finding someone this month...I will be on stage and I will get cash prizes :) :)

I have six postcards, but I missed April, darn it, so no cash prizes for me.

I have 4... will get one more this month... so no cash for me either. :(

I have 4 too.
March - 2
April - 1
May - 1

Hopefully I'll get more this month!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Kristi!
If you introduce yourself as me, does that mean I get all the recruits you sign? ;)

NO WAY!! J/k!! That's funny! I just copied and pasted!

I only have 3. One in January, April and May. Man, I need 3 this month! I'm working it though!

I have 5 -- not one in each month, though....and 1 new one signing tomorrow, 1 still signing on the 15th.

Hmmm...didn't think I could do the 10, but who knows??

You go Janice! You can do it :)

I'm sad. I have 5, but I missed April. I really wanted to have the one each month. Don't think I can get 5 fence sitters to jump this month but maybe with a little prayer and that gov't stimulus check some will finally move!;)

I had been working with both of the new recruit leads for a while...one was supposed to sign in April and never returned calls, so after 3 I stopped. I figured I would keep in contact here and there with letters -- she had father and father-in-law pass away within months of each other and was taking it hard.

Well, the other day she called me out of the blue and said "I'm ready!". Great for her. She is working in a nursing home (and as a former Health Care worker, I can honestly say that it is the MOST stressful job for some, day in and day out). She wants to quit (yeah!!).

The other is a lead from a March show. She called ME last week and said that she was ready, too. She is signing when she gets back from Florida.

So on it goes. Maybe I can hit TPC in recruiting and sales this year....not sure, but just glad to give others the opportunity that I have had. :)

annew said:

I had that happen with the last "recruiting postcard" drive...I called and they sent them out for me.

I've got 6 but not every month either so I'll be sitting there watching each of you... unless of course I sign 4 this month... and God could bring that about so hey.... maybe I will join you all up there! I'd like that!

"Sampling of the Pampered Chef"I sent this out to my e-customers & over the weekend I'm going to call all my leads too. Also that night all of my new recruits are coming to watch my demo. I thought this would be great training for them & my leads can ask questions to them!!! MY GOAL 3 RECRUITS THIS MONTH!!! LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS ON THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!
You & a Friend are invited to a "Sampling of the Pampered Chef".

Monday, June 9th @ 6:45pm. My Kitchen: ADDRESS........

I would love to share The Pampered Chef with "YOU". I know a lot of you are thinking about getting a part-time job this Summer BUT don't want to work weekends (ETC) ... Please come Monday, I would love to answer your questions about starting your own Pampered Chef business. See if the PC Apron is a good fit for YOU & YOUR FAMILY! NO PRESSURE TO JOIN OK!! JUST ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!

Live Cooking Demo & Door Prizes!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU CAN ATTEND & you are welcome to bring a friend!!

PS. Check out my paycheck below & please COME HUNGRY Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous!
I did this in Febuary and signed 3 :)
Good luck!

Any TIPS???

I don't know if I could conside these tips. But, I will tell you how I set it up.
I did it with a sister consultant and I had the table centerpiece set with PC info, ribbons I had earned info from the incentives and national conference. I did name tags and we started with a Power Cooking demo. I had them help with the demo. That took about 20 minutes.
After we all got some food we talked about the oppourtunity.
I had both of us share our experiences briefly and then I offered the floor to questions.
After most of the questions were done I handed out consultant agreements and let them read them over.
We welcomed them to the team and scheduled a cook n book for the following Sunday.
That became my team meeting day and the rest as they say is History :)
If you have any other questions or want to chat PM me and I would be happy to give you my #.

#8 YipeeeMy host tonight signed the Agreement tonight!!! #9 SIGNING MON(fingers crossed & toes). I still have 3 more hot leads :bugeye:

Congrats!!
WAHOO :)
You can do it!

cookinkaren said:
My host tonight signed the Agreement tonight!!! #9 SIGNING MON(fingers crossed & toes). I still have 3 more hot leads :bugeye:

Go Karen, Go!!!:party:

Wow! Karen that's AWESOME!! Good Luck!

Way to go!

Woo-hoo Karen!!!!!

Related to Recruiting Jean’s Final Dream Patrol????

1. How can I collect postcards for Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol?

You can collect postcards by recruiting new Consultants for Pampered Chef. For every six or more postcards you collect, you will receive special Conference recognition.

2. What is the special Conference recognition for collecting postcards?

The special Conference recognition for collecting postcards is on-stage recognition and "cash prizes" at the Conference. This is a special reward for achieving the goal of recruiting at least one new Consultant each month from January to June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.

3. What is the goal for Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol?

The goal for Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol is to recruit at least one new Consultant each month from January to June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants. By achieving this goal, you will receive on-stage recognition and "cash prizes" at the Conference.

4. How can I work towards the goal of Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol?

You can work towards the goal by actively recruiting new Consultants for Pampered Chef. By recruiting at least one new Consultant each month from January to June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants, you will achieve the goal and be eligible for on-stage recognition and "cash prizes" at the Conference.

5. What is the purpose of Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol?

The purpose of Recruiting Jean's Final Dream Patrol is to encourage Consultants to actively recruit and grow their team. By achieving the goal, Consultants can receive special recognition and rewards at the Conference for their hard work and dedication to building their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • kcont
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies