• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get the Call After My 5th Recruit Qualifies?

In summary, "I Can Almost Taste It..." is a cooking class and product demonstration offered by Pampered Chef. You can sign up for this event by contacting your local consultant or checking the website for upcoming events. During the event, you will get hands-on experience using Pampered Chef products and learn new recipes, tips, and tricks. There is no cost to attend and you can also purchase products at the event or through your consultant. Hosting your own party can also earn you free and discounted products.
mrssyvo
I now have 4 qualified recruits (once the show posts) and my 5th recruit is coming here Sunday, and we will load p3, and upload her 4 catalog shows, which I am sure will qualify her. Before you all think I am crazy, for helping her load p3, etc- it is my daughter, and she is coming to visit momma, and so I am training her on software, etc. I do not usually go to that extent for the rest of my consultants. How long after the 5th qualifies do you get the call?

That is great, Sue!! I believe you would get the call around November 1st (think it's usually around the 5th, though). Congrats!!! :D

Sue - You will get your call after the first of the month - probably November 3rd or 4th if you get your paperwork in they send you! Congrats!

WooHoo!! I am trying to get my 21 year old to sell, she wants to but is hesitant right now. She loves to help with booths and shows and is very knowledgeable about the products. It will happen.

tlag1986 said:
WooHoo!! I am trying to get my 21 year old to sell, she wants to but is hesitant right now. She loves to help with booths and shows and is very knowledgeable about the products. It will happen.

And that is the attitude to have! Speak the end from the beginning and the victory will be both you and your daughter's!

What is "I Can Almost Taste It..."?

"I Can Almost Taste It..." is a cooking class and product demonstration offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to teach participants how to create delicious and easy recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

How do I sign up for "I Can Almost Taste It..."?

You can sign up for "I Can Almost Taste It..." by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking our website for upcoming events. You can also host your own "I Can Almost Taste It..." party and invite your friends and family to participate.

What can I expect from "I Can Almost Taste It..."?

During "I Can Almost Taste It...", you will get hands-on experience using our products and cooking alongside our trained consultants. You will learn new recipes, tips, and tricks for using our kitchen tools, and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to attend "I Can Almost Taste It..."?

There is no cost to attend "I Can Almost Taste It...". It is a free event offered by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and provide cooking inspiration to our customers.

Can I purchase products at "I Can Almost Taste It..."?

Yes, you can purchase products at "I Can Almost Taste It...". Our consultants will have products available for purchase at the event, or you can place an order through your consultant. You can also earn free and discounted products by hosting your own party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pc_momof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lisa2Boys
  • pcsharon1