• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Qualifying: Exciting News for Nov. 1st!

In summary, on November 1st, Pampered Chef is launching a new recruit qualifying program for individuals interested in becoming consultants. This program sets goals and milestones for new consultants to achieve, offering rewards and bonuses for reaching them. Benefits of participating include increased commission rates, free products, and exclusive training and support. Anyone who joins Pampered Chef on or after Nov. 1st is eligible to participate. To sign up, simply become a consultant and the team will provide all necessary information and support.
mrssyvo
my 5th recruit is 1 show away from qualifying, and she will be closing it tonight, she qualified in 3 shows ($1250+) and I am very excited for her and excited for me as well, I will promote November 1st.

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, Sue! That's awesome.:thumbup::thumbup:

great job!!! Exciting times ahead!!

Great job, Sue!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go and work hard.:D

Great job! Keep up the good work & enjoy directorship!! :)

That is awesome! Let us know when you get the call.

YAY Sue! Congratulations!!! :D

How awesome!! Congrats!

Congratulation!

Great job Sue!

You are inspiring to us that you shouldn't give up (you had so many go inactive and/or not even qualify) and even with moving you really built up your business...

Way to go!

Val, you can do it too- I do not want to walk without you, you know!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - I am so happy for you:)!

That is wonderful news - Congrats!

so....did the show get submitted?

The hostesses left the checks at home, forgot to bring them to work (2 day sin a row) so she will close it tomorrow afternoon.

1. What is the exciting news for Nov. 1st?

The exciting news for Nov. 1st is the launch of our new recruit qualifying program at Pampered Chef. This program offers amazing benefits and opportunities for individuals looking to join our team as consultants.

2. How does the recruit qualifying program work?

The recruit qualifying program works by setting specific goals and milestones for new consultants to achieve within their first few months. This includes sales targets, booking parties, and recruiting new team members. By reaching these goals, consultants will receive rewards and bonuses.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the recruit qualifying program?

Participating in the recruit qualifying program offers many benefits, such as increased commission rates, free products, and exclusive training and support from our team. It is a great way to jumpstart your career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Who is eligible to participate in the recruit qualifying program?

All new consultants who join Pampered Chef on or after Nov. 1st are eligible to participate in the recruit qualifying program. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their own business and join our amazing team.

5. How can I sign up for the recruit qualifying program?

If you are interested in signing up for the recruit qualifying program, simply join Pampered Chef as a consultant on or after Nov. 1st. Our team will provide you with all the information and support you need to get started on your journey to success with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • abaker1