• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Active & Qualified Pampered Chef Reps - My Questions Answered

Remember, you have 3 months AFTER she promotes to promote to Director yourself and still keep her and her TEAM as your downline.
amy07
All 3 of my recruits are currently active AND qualified. However, one has already told me that she is done with PC. She did 2 cooking shows and 2 cattys, and feels that it just isn't for her. I appreciate her honesty, AND the fact that she fulfilled her committment of 4 shows. Luckily, the 2 cattys were submitted in August which gives me some breathing room to find 2 others and get them qualified (I'm definitely working on more though). So would it be Nov 1st that she would go inactive? I have a goal to promote by October 1st, and I know that we have a 90 day grace (training) period after promoting. So, if she were to go inactive after I promote would I still be able to keep directorship atleast until my training & relinquishment period are over, IF I don't sign anyone else? And after you promote don't your downline's recruits count toward your 5 active?

amy07 said:
And after you promote don't your downline's recruits count toward your 5 active?

I would try to get your downline to start recruiting, if they haven't. Once you accept directorship, to keep it you only have to have 5 active recruits--they don't have to be personally recruited by you!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I would try to get your downline to start recruiting, if they haven't. Once you accept directorship, to keep it you only have to have 5 active recruits--they don't have to be personally recruited by you!

Oh Wow!! I didn't know that! Not that I am anywhere near Director but it's good to know.:D

In order to become director, you have to have 5 personal recruits. After that, anyone under you becomes part of your count.

stacywhitlow said:
In order to become director, you have to have 5 personal recruits. After that, anyone under you becomes part of your count.

Unless one of your recruits promotes before you do. Then she takes all of her downline out from under you. I have a possibility of this happening. :(

chefmelody said:
Unless one of your recruits promotes before you do. Then she takes all of her downline out from under you. I have a possibility of this happening. :(

Remember, you have 3 months AFTER she promotes to promote to Director yourself and still keep her and her TEAM as your downline. Good luck!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef Rep?

To become a Pampered Chef Rep, you will need to sign up through a current Consultant's website or attend a Pampered Chef party and sign up with the Consultant hosting the party. You can also contact Pampered Chef directly to find a Consultant in your area.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Rep?

As a Pampered Chef Rep, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. You will also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

3. How do I find and recruit active and qualified Pampered Chef Reps?

The best way to find and recruit active and qualified Pampered Chef Reps is through networking and leveraging your own personal and professional connections. You can also attend local events and reach out to potential Reps through social media or email campaigns.

4. What qualities should I look for in potential Pampered Chef Reps?

It is important to look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and are motivated and self-driven. They should also be organized, reliable, and have a strong desire to succeed.

5. How can I support and mentor my recruited Pampered Chef Reps to help them succeed?

To support and mentor your recruited Pampered Chef Reps, you can provide them with ongoing training and resources, offer them guidance and advice, and encourage them to set goals and track their progress. You can also connect them with other successful Reps for mentorship and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pcsharon1