• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Conference Success: How to Qualify Recruits with Inactive Downlines

In summary, the consultant is working on helping a lady who recruited last October who has gone inactive. The lady has a show this weekend and if she does well, she qualifies and helps the consultant for the fifth needed.
finley1991
I have a consultant who wants to walk at Conference. She called me this morning and wants me to help her work out a plan to make that happen (like when she needs the recruits and have them qualified, etc.) So I'm working on that for her.

Here's my question... she recruited a lady last October who did nothing and went inactive. This lady has a show this weekend and is ready to get started. My question is: When this lady does her 4 shows, does she qualify and help my consultant for the 5 needed?

I think the only thing I remember is that if someone goes inactive before qualifying, they don't count for TPC in Recruiting. But I didn't know if it wouldn't count toward directorship?

I don't see why it wouldn't because she would be a qualified active consultant...

Can anyone help me think this through? :eek:

As long as her recruit was personally recruited by her and is qualified and active when she gets the fifth qualified that recruit counts as one of her five. Doesn't matter how long it took her to qualify or even if she went in active.

How exciting Colleen!

man, what I'd give to get one of those! Although I'm not complaining, my last few recruits have been doing well with booking shows.

Thanks Amy! She's a gem!!!She's been on disability from her job due to stress and now is back part-time. Whenever she calls me from her job she sounds so down and sad and just wants to get out of there and that's why she's so motivated to do so!!!! She's a high-level manager for the phone company here and was taken to the hospital twice last fall because of the stress and anxiety her job caused her. It's so not worth risking her life!!!!I'm hoping when the others see her promote, it will inspire them to do the same...

That's so cool! Congrats. I'm sure you'll do a great job helping her get there!:)

1. What is "Have One Roarin' to Go!"?

"Have One Roarin' to Go!" is a versatile, all-in-one kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to chop, mix, and blend ingredients with ease. It is perfect for making smoothies, salsa, dips, and more.

2. How does "Have One Roarin' to Go!" work?

The tool features a powerful motor that effortlessly grinds, blends, and emulsifies ingredients. It also comes with a variety of attachments, including a chopper blade, blending blade, and emulsifying disk, to handle different types of food.

3. Is "Have One Roarin' to Go!" easy to clean?

Yes, the detachable blades, cups, and lids are all dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. The motor base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

4. Can "Have One Roarin' to Go!" be used to crush ice?

Yes, the powerful motor and stainless steel blades allow you to easily crush ice and make frozen drinks and smoothies.

5. Is "Have One Roarin' to Go!" safe to use?

Yes, the tool has safety features in place, such as a locking mechanism and non-slip base, to ensure safe operation. However, it is important to read the instruction manual carefully before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • amy07