• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Qualification Question

In summary, the new requirement is that if a consultant goes inactive before qualifying, they need to do the shows and sales they had still count towards that.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How does it work when a consultant goes inactive before qualifying? I know she lost all of her Career Sales, but does that also mean that she has to start over with 4 shows or $1250 in sales in order to qualify or do the shows and sales she had still count towards that?

Make sense? Example: New Consultant had $320 in sales and one show in her first 3 months. She then went inactive. Last month she submitted a $360 show. Does this mean that in order to qualify she needs 2 more shows/$560 in sales or 3 more shows/$890 in sales? I know I won't get the 2000 points.

Thanks.

She just needs to do the balance to qualify. So, she would need to do the 2 more shows/$560 in sales. :)

crystalscookingnow said:
She just needs to do the balance to qualify. So, she would need to do the 2 more shows/$560 in sales. :)
Thanks, that was what I had hoped.

The way I understand it, she's now active. That's what happened to me - I went inactive before I qualified. As soon as I submitted a $200 show, I was active and qualified.

jenniferp417 said:
The way I understand it, she's now active. That's what happened to me - I went inactive before I qualified. As soon as I submitted a $200 show, I was active and qualified.
did you go inactive before you originally qualified?

The inactivity is just a "pause" in them qualifying. It's still a TOTAL (pre- and post- deactivating) of $1250 or 4 shows. I have a recruit who was (and is) very on-again/off-again. She signed back when it took 6 shows to qualify. Did a show or 2, went inactive. Submitted another show or 2, went inactive again. She was inactive when the new 4-show requirement went into effect, and became qualified while inactive, because she had submitted a total of 4 shows.

Yes. I went inactive before I qualified. As soon as I submitted that first show, I was active.

I think basically in cases like this, you go from new consultant to inactive to active. The whole "qualified" question becomes moot when you go inactive first.

chefann said:
The inactivity is just a "pause" in them qualifying. It's still a TOTAL (pre- and post- deactivating) of $1250 or 4 shows.

I have a recruit who was (and is) very on-again/off-again. She signed back when it took 6 shows to qualify. Did a show or 2, went inactive. Submitted another show or 2, went inactive again. She was inactive when the new 4-show requirement went into effect, and became qualified while inactive, because she had submitted a total of 4 shows.
Thanks Ann, that was my original thought (but I'm in a place where the answer to this question really makes a difference right now). I looked at her profile on my IPT and even though she reactivated last month there is not a qualified date next to her name. Hopefully this next show she has will bring to the level she needs to be at in order to qualify and then I'll see a date there. I too was assuming what you explained as our agreement says that we agree to do 4 shows or 1250 in sales - I just got confused as to if we had to start all over again if we went inactive before we met our obligations.

Last edited:

What is an Inactive Qualification Question?

An Inactive Qualification Question is a question that is used to determine if a consultant is still actively working their Pampered Chef business. It helps the company keep track of which consultants are still actively promoting and selling products.

Why is an Inactive Qualification Question necessary?

An Inactive Qualification Question is necessary for Pampered Chef to ensure that their consultants are meeting the minimum requirements and actively promoting the company's products. It also helps the company identify which consultants may need additional support or training to help them succeed in their business.

What are some examples of Inactive Qualification Questions?

Some examples of Inactive Qualification Questions include asking consultants how many parties they have booked in the upcoming month, how many orders they have placed, or how many new recruits they have brought in. These questions can vary depending on the consultant's level and current business goals.

How often are Inactive Qualification Questions asked?

Inactive Qualification Questions are typically asked on a monthly basis. This allows Pampered Chef to track the consultant's progress and make sure they are meeting the minimum requirements. However, some questions may be asked more frequently, such as when a consultant is at risk of becoming inactive.

What happens if a consultant does not meet the requirements for Inactive Qualification Questions?

If a consultant does not meet the requirements for Inactive Qualification Questions, they may be considered inactive and may lose certain benefits or opportunities within the company. However, Pampered Chef provides support and resources to help consultants meet their goals and maintain an active status in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8