• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification Please - Going Inactive?

In summary, going inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant means temporarily pausing your business with the company, resulting in no ability to place orders, receive commissions, or earn rewards. You can stay inactive for up to two consecutive months before being considered terminated, and after that, you will need to reactivate your account. While inactive, you cannot use your consultant discount and will not receive any commissions or bonuses from your team's sales. To reactivate your account, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's Home Office or your upline consultant.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
If someone on my team has their 90 days ending on April 7th...

and they got this email from PC --
"Our records show that you submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales this past month. A New Consultant remains active throughout their first 90-day period but will go inactive the first day of their first full month following their 90-day period if they have submitted less than $200 in commissionable sales in the two previous months. If you have recently submitted the required sales, please disregard this message"

Am i current to understand that to mean she will be inactive as of May 1st..if she doesn't get in her $200 commissionable sales?

yes I believe that is correct. Inactive status goes into effect by the calendar month, so it doesn't really matter when the 90 days is up.

Interesting though.....one of my recruit's 90 days ended March 5th, but she showed inactive shortly after--not April 1....

What does it mean to go inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Going inactive means that you are temporarily pausing your business with Pampered Chef. You will not be able to place orders, receive commissions, or earn rewards during this time.

How long can I stay inactive before I am considered terminated?

You can stay inactive for up to two consecutive months before being considered terminated. After two months, you will need to reactivate your account to continue your Pampered Chef business.

Can I still use my consultant discount while I am inactive?

No, you will not be able to use your consultant discount while you are inactive. In order to receive the consultant discount, you must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef.

What happens to my team while I am inactive?

Your team will continue to operate as usual while you are inactive. However, you will not receive any commissions or bonuses from their sales during this time. It is important to communicate with your team about your inactive status and any plans for reactivation.

How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef account after going inactive?

To reactivate your account, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's Home Office or your upline consultant. They will provide you with the necessary steps and information to reactivate your account and resume your business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • MandyH